This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18147

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:50 AM     

cop scanners aren't illegal you can buy them at walmart you jsut need to know the right frequency it's how you use them that makes it illegal i have one going right now

and i think stryker said it well besides the abligitrary you're gay comment so gmkiller

get youre boyfriends dick out of your mouth and talk some sense fucker

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   12:17 PM     

In reply to:

cop scanners aren't illegal you can buy them at walmart you jsut need to know the right frequency it's how you use them that makes it illegal i have one going right now

I said in SOME STATES. If you have one in New York and it's not even plugged in, you can get a ticket for it. There are some states here that don't allow them

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   6:55 PM     

thing is it's not really a cop scanner it's a cb/radio and it's all about the frequency unless they can proove you were using it for that you shouldb e able to get off after all it's jsut a frequency

LS4_454
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   8:59 PM     

Stryker, do you mean radar detector instead of scanner? Ive seen the police scanners for home at Radio Shack but haven't noticed any for 12 volts in cars. I would think a police scanner in a car would be illegal in any state, and if you have one in a car then you must be trying to avoid them for something.

Stryker
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   9:27 PM     

First off...Hooyeah, you aren't in America, and you don't even think in MPH. Maybe it hasn't occured to you but what's legal in canada MIGHT NOT BE LEGAL HERE.
LS4, They do have scanners/cb's for cars, hell I sell em at WalMart. RADAR detecters are legal here, but aren't in all places. Cop scanner = radar here. SCANNERS are legal *in this portion of the state anyways* as are COP SCANNERS. But in a lot of places you can't have anything that monitors radar OR police frequencies.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:50 PM     

In reply to:

First off...Hooyeah, you aren't in America, and you don't even think in MPH. Maybe it hasn't occured to you but what's legal in canada MIGHT NOT BE LEGAL HERE.

Dude take that stick out of your ass and calm the fuck down. Hooyeah knows allot more about America than you'd think.

And a "Scanner" is a device that picks up cop frequencies which broadcast the banter between them.
A "Radar Detector" detects different bands of frequencies aimed to determine a vehicle's speed.

-Ben
BlownGTP

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   7:23 AM     

all i know is we can have a scanner and a radar detector in our cars here. its completely legal.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   6:53 PM     

see here scanners are scanners and radar detectors are radar detectors destectors are illegal we go to the states to buy them

Stryker
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   7:15 PM     

In reply to:

And a "Scanner" is a device that picks up cop frequencies which broadcast the banter between them.
A "Radar Detector" detects different bands of frequencies aimed to determine a vehicle's speed.

I know the difference. But some states don't have radar detectors, so they are refered to as police scanners and scanners *which by the way scan ALL frequencies, not just police, fire, and ambulance* are just called scanners since they scan EVERYTHING, not just cop stuff.

hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   7:16 PM     

thank you for agreeing with everything i said an not noticing it stryker

BlackCruiser
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   11:46 PM     

"We got cops, cops, cops." Thats all that comes to mind.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
Stryker
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Wed May 14, 03   9:31 PM     

I don't usually say this to old board members, except hooyeah every once in a while, but you're a fag.

BlownGTP

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 15, 03   8:53 AM     

Shit, ive been here longer than him so ill tell him. Your a fag man.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 15, 03   9:02 AM     

yo black cruiser, what's that line in your signature from? don't tell me it's the folsom lake ford ad with vlade and peja....

damn that's a funny ad.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 15, 03   7:48 PM     

yes i'm the fag mr show truck

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5