This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18147

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sat May 3, 03   6:59 PM     

In reply to:

alright anyway we dont mind short replies if they're useful slightly humorous or atleasst give us some entertainment

Which none of your post qualify for

-Ben
hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sat May 3, 03   8:58 PM     

hey now don't make me have to...shit i dunno shut up zeeehead

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sun May 4, 03   2:08 PM     

WHORE! Shit, did i just say that? whoops (frantically tries to make message longer) i crashed into a lampost on my bike today and cracked my fork, snapped my rear brake cable (i broke my brake, sounds weird dunnit?) and phucked my shoulder and wrist. Hey! dont worry guys, its my left and im right handed, its ok, no consolation letter needed

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 5, 03   6:37 AM     

ok, im gonna give all you lucky american peeps and idea of british insurance. Ben is gonna be my guinea pig. i looked at his profile and if i were to have his car, with exactly the same situation as him (same age, etc) but with out ANY mods, it would cost me £3,162 pounds and 58 pence a year. How much do you pay a year in insurance ben? and it would cost £7,050 for a dodge viper. (is it dodge or chrysler which makes them? im confused.)

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 5, 03   11:06 AM     

Damn, you're getting reamed. I pay about $120 a month. And Viper is Dodge, though Chrysler/Dodge is the same company, it's badged as Dodge.

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 5, 03   1:24 PM     

ok, 120 a month, thatd be... (gets out calculator) 1440 a year? damn that is cheap. the price goes up by 2000 if you have 'stickers or decals indicating increased performance' damn can you believe it? £2000 for a sticker???

hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 5, 03   7:21 PM     

ben i'm pretty sure dodges are badged as chryslers oversease so it may verywell be a chrysler viper

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Mon May 5, 03   7:52 PM     

Cool my bad.

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 6, 03   2:03 PM     

i dunno, dodge make trucks, one day they decided to try their hand at a high performance car, and id say they did it pretty well. but since its chrysler.dodge now, all the trucks r listed under dodge, and the viper is listed under chrysler. confoosing.

hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 6, 03   2:10 PM     

that has sometihng to do with the dodge viper being unmarketable oversease hey ben if you watch certain races from around the world once in a while you'll hear them call it a chrysler viper depoending where the race and team are from ....and remember dodge is owned by a bunch of germans

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Tue May 6, 03   3:06 PM     

Ah yes, I do remember that come to think of it...

-Ben

GMKILLER
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   8:51 PM     

AS long as there's cops here busting are ass.The life of racing just wont be as fun.

Ps-Get a cop beeper or scanner.

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   10:07 PM     

Uh, it's fucknuts like you that bring more and more cops down on responsible enthusiasts.

-Ben

Stryker
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   10:18 PM     

Ok, fucknut son of a bitch. I'm gonna lay it out for ya *I got permission from Ben before lettin loose on this kid, cause it's been a while, guys*.

You're a dumbass, who was probably born a dumbass and most likely will die a young dumbass.
Ps- Get a cop beeper or scanner <~~~In reply to this:
Most of us here have been racing since you were in the 8th fuckin grade and some of us since before that, so don't tell us shit about cops and/or scanners. Ya know in some states, if ya get caught with one of those in your car it's a 500 dollar fine? You also know that cops can get around them, and that they aren't always accurate? Oh, and ya ever hear of a race track? It's a really neat place where you get to dragrace other people and you dont get pulled over by the cops! No shit.
As long as there's cops here bustin are ass.The life of racing just wont be as fun.<~~~In reply to this:
Go back to school dumbass. Learn to spell, make correct sentences without.Putting periods in the middle,of them. You are stupid, and you've probly never seen a real street race...Oh wow! You're cuz's best friend has a car that'll do 100mph. Big deal. You will probly end up killin yourself tryin to get the top speed outta it on a city street. Stick to video games, dicknose. You won't get hurt, you won't embarase yourself, and you won't kill any innocent people tryin to go fast to show off to people because you have a tiny dick

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Stryker
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   10:18 PM     

Wow. It felt good to do that. Haven't gone off on anyone like that in a long time.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5