This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18147

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   1:53 PM     

to long if you tried to call anyobody that they'd jsut hoof ya in the nuts and laugh cuz you'd be a complete idiot
now back up fucktard

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   2:04 PM     

Hehehe, you done got Hooyeah's nitties in a tizzy

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   3:04 PM     

fo shizzle my zeedoggy dizzle

DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 1, 03   12:22 AM     

sorry.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
BlownGTP

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 1, 03   11:14 AM     

diesel, quit post whoring !!!! im sick of seeing all of your 1 or 2 or 3 word replies just so your number of posts go up!!!!!!!! i know thats what you doing!!!!! QUIT BEING STUPID!!!!!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 1, 03   12:20 PM     

wrong. Im not post whoring. thats not what im doing. I dont care about how many posts ive got. and is there a forum rule against posting two or three word replies? i dont think so, or if there is, i haven't seen it. show me where it says that, and ill stop. anway, a lot of peeps on here are just as bad as me, go bug them.

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 1, 03   1:32 PM     

Ok, that was fucking stupid, don't fail me now kiddo

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Thu May 1, 03   2:15 PM     

oh, dont bullshit me by telling me that!!! do i have to find the post that you left saying " i just wanted to post to make it 200"? your stupid posts are useless to us. And your rite, there is no written rule against 1 or 2 word posts but it does get anoying. so again, QUIT BEING STUPID!!!!!

DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Fri May 2, 03   1:44 PM     

yeah, ok i apologise. I was just in a bit of a bad mood that day. Getting 44% on my mock sats science isnt really the best uplifting experience ive ever had. sorry, i guess i was just being a bit of a whore. im really sorry, it wont happen again. does that mean two lines or longer? i guess if my "stupid posts are useless" then i might as well just take off.I'll come back when I'm seventeen. Its been great knowing all of you, even the ones who do hate me. well, happy driving, wish you all well. If anyone wants it, my email addy is on m' profile, not that anyone would though. see yall in 3 years.
Brendan

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Fri May 2, 03   2:12 PM     

Hey now, there's no reason to leave because of one little argument, I expect better out of ya

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Fri May 2, 03   6:16 PM     

Jeeeeez, i didnt think he would go that far. he'll be back. im just sick of the one word replies.

DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sat May 3, 03   3:23 AM     

yeah, ok i guess. ben has convinced me to stay. Im really sorry, but im just going through a tough bit of my life right now. ive got really important sats tests coming up, which are gonna decide the rest of my life. I'm so stressed you could use me as a bridge, and this constant nagging and bitching really isnt helping. i feel as if one more person says something to me im gonna explode. so i might not be on regularly, but when i do come on, i would really, really appreciate it if everyone just got off my back and left me alone. please. i promise when im through this tough bit, you can make it all up and carry on bitching at me, but for now, itd really help if everyone just laid off for a while. thanks for ben and others support and stuff.
sorry for being such an asshole, itll pass in a while.

MrPeabody

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sat May 3, 03   1:19 PM     

No prob man, we all have shitty weeks. Just don't let it drag you down

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sat May 3, 03   2:13 PM     

Thanks. Thats the sort of thing i need. ill make it through.

hooyeah
Re: My First Ticket.   Posted Sat May 3, 03   5:51 PM     

WHORE muwwahahahahahahaha

alright anyway we dont mind short replies if they're useful slightly humorous or atleasst give us some entertainment now get that know out of your panties and play in traffic! :-p

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5