This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9680

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
sweetdevil
I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   2:36 PM     

Well, as some of you know, I've been looking to get out of this shit hole we call the Coachella Valley.
I HAVE SUCEEDED!!!
I am moving to Huntington Beach and will be going to work for PCI race radio's. Scott Steinberger, Trophy Truck #7... this is soooo awesome. Darn... I have to go to all the races and talk to race truck drivers on the phone all day....
Adios Mofo's!!! Well, I'll still be online and stuff, but I'm outta this overgrown golf course!!!
Goodbye 130 degree summers, hello cute flatbill up Surfer dudes from Huntington Beach!!!! wooo hooooo!!!!

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
BlownGTP

Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   3:06 PM     

So are you and DOT a no more?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
JcAus
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   3:37 PM     

Hey good luck Sweets'

All the best, will you still come on here and chat every now and then?

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
uglystick
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   4:15 PM     

yeah beeyatch, you can't take off and leave us all here by ourselves. you've got to come visit every once in a while.

indio is the lawn grass capital of the world huh?

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
sweetdevil
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   4:18 PM     

In reply to:

So are you and DOT a no more?

WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN?!?!?!?

LMAO.... that ended like 8 months ago... ok, well not that long, but a long time ago. Atleast 6 months... I was kinda sorta dating someone else for a while, but haven't been serious with anyone since him.
I'll be back online to BS fo sho!!!

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
uglystick
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   5:28 PM     

oh shit...by the WAY,

congratufuckinlations on getting the hell out of dodge.

best wishes at your new job. ain't it great that you found a job in the industry you're so darned interested in!! i sure think so.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
hooyeah
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   6:39 PM     

yeah she was going out with a guy that drove a honda BLECH

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   6:45 PM     

Congrats, hope you have fun

What was that about Hondas canadian boy???

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   6:52 PM     

ah, i must not have been payin attention. whooooops!!

LS4_454
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Thu Apr 24, 03   8:24 PM     

Oooh Huntington Beach! I lived there for a while. Can you say marine layer? Once you get used to the cold temps you will burn up when you come back for a visit.
I commuted a while during July back to my work and once I got used to it being 80 at 4:30 in the morning out here then arriving at Newport with 60 degrees I couldn't stand it and actually looked forward to being back in the desert. You will like it though, great place, miss the Johnny Rockets by the peir and they have the best 4th of July parade on Main street.

Anarchie

Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Fri Apr 25, 03   5:40 AM     

Have fun in HB!

--Andy

sweetdevil
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Fri Apr 25, 03   8:21 AM     

Ya, check out my first day of work... I have to go to Ensenada for the Baja 500, work contingency, hang out with the racers, and watch the race... wow, since I already took the time off work to go from my other job, it's just horrible that now I get paid for it!!!
Ya, I couldn't have asked for a cooler job. Scott and Kelly Steinberger are so awesome, and I have soooo many friends in HB. I love the weather there. I'm sure I'll be back here eventually, everyone comes back sometime... lol
Ya, I was dating some dork for a while who drove a Honda-fucking-Civic. He has baby smooth hands (he's a radio personality) and I have calluses from holding the throttle WFO and cuts and bruises from working on my truck! What a joke!
I saw more guys and trucks in HB in 10 minutes than in 10 years of Palm Desert. There is so much more to do there!!!
Ok, time to get back to work and get shat wrapped up so I can get to da beach!!!
Thanks guys!

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
BlownGTP

Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Fri Apr 25, 03   12:18 PM     

there is so much to do there? just give it a little bit and it will be like any other old place.

sweetdevil
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Fri Apr 25, 03   4:30 PM     

no no no...
You have never been to Palm Desert. We have one night club that on any given night, you MAYBE see 10 people in, on a booming Friday, maybe 50 people. Our population is 99% OLD PEOPLE... trust me, there is nothing for young people. There are no people my age out here... it sucks
HB is cool... like I said, there's people my age everywhere. There's so much more to do out there. I go out there on weekends all the time. I have more friends out there than out here for sure.

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
hooyeah
Re: I'M OUT!!!   Posted Fri Apr 25, 03   8:27 PM     

awww dfamnit another had day at the new office hus rhi

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: (1) 2