This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1138

Metal396
Uglystick's friends?   Posted Sun Apr 20, 03   8:04 AM     

well at about 6:30 pm yesterday, i was at work cleaning the bathrooms when all of a sudden im hearing a loud screaming noise.... its getting louder and queter and louder again..... really strange.... so i go out to the game room where there was a birthday party, and nothing was odd in there, all the games weere normal but that sound i heared got even louder, to the point where people in there were looking for the noise..... then it hits me!!!

i run out to the back door and slowly open it, when i see 2 mid to late 80s black BMW's doing donuts for a bout 10 minutes! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!!! i looked across the way and there were my co-workers lookin out the other door, these 2 identical black bmws were just doin donuts non stop!!! they had to have been getting that on film because NOBODY would do that right behind a restaurant and stater brothers in the middle of business hours , just for fun.... they nearly hit the door i was at like 2 times and nearly hit eachother a hell of alot of times!!! .. ive had my share of fun in that back lot hehe, mostly doing 30 mph e-brake pulls in the spectrum on rainy nights... FUN STUFF!!! but 2 loud ass beemers doin donuts during the day, they had to have been stupid, or got it on film! i know i would have!!!

Just thought id share this... when i saw it happening i knew it had Jason's name all over it! hahaha if i had a camera i woulda been takin pics and video ass much as i could!

IT was pretty interesting... well, ill cya later!

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
DieselGoPed

Re: Uglystick's friends?   Posted Sun Apr 20, 03   1:58 PM     

ricers attempt, and i stress the 'attempt' to do that in the car park near my house at night. my god it is the funniest thing you ever saw. body kits scraping across the ground, fart cannons blaring, alloy wheels turning red hot, spoilers dropping off, they come plummeting into the car park, yank the handbrake and shoot out again, looking disguntled cos they stalled in the middle of it. its pretty fun to sit on the cliff above them and laugh at their total unskilful shittyness.
happy times

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
storm

Re: Uglystick's friends?   Posted Sun Apr 27, 03   11:09 PM     

i know some people that do that in the day..... but not behind a shop or anything