This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3479

SweetNeon

Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:06 AM     

what has been the hardest problems you people have ever came accross? or have yet to solve?

DieselGoPed

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   1:38 PM     

Ok, go on. www.bored.com and click on 'mystical ball'. something like that anyway. its right on the top of the list. its this clever psychic thing, and i really want to figure out how they did it. any ideas?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
LS4_454
Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   5:59 PM     

"what has been the hardest problems you people have ever came accross? " Your crappy attitude

"or have yet to solve?" Keeping you from posting
Hahaha

MrPeabody

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   6:56 PM     

lol. Good stuff

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:24 PM     

well when i was talking about diagnosis i was refering to cars but if you want to interprate it in a different way, i consider my self to have a pretty ovious attitude so how would that be a very hard diagnosis? or then again it could be hard seeing that its comeing from the likes of you. the only thing easyer then diagnosising my attitude is the diagnosis of your homosexuallty

MrPeabody

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   12:18 AM     

Oooo, went with the "your gay" approach, not at all outplayed...

-Ben

Stryker
Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   8:26 AM     

I see Chad has grown up since I've been away. He uses words now like 'homosexuality' instead of just comin out and sayin 'HEY FAG!'
Good jub on the maturity, Chad

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   12:01 PM     

that crystal ball thing is jsut simple math nomatter what numbers you use they'll always come out to a same few numbers after you do the math all the possibilities have the same symbol

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
LS4_454
Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   2:35 PM     

I thought we were going to keep our relationship a secret? You forgot your coupon for Sidewinders on my bed last night, should I hold onto it for our dinner next Saturday? By the way, that was a fun game of pitch and catch last night, always works nice when we can switch like that, your'e the "besssst".

DieselGoPed

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   9:28 AM     

ummm. 'paralysing fear'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wheel is for ever.
A car is infinity times four.
uglystick
Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   3:05 PM     

you sick fuckers.

hardest item to diagnose for me were fuel issues that were caused by an intermittant tps. see, it worked when i started having the problems, fiddling with the ecu made them go away, but THEN the tps broke, so i thought it was fine as it had been checked in the past.

beat my head against the wall until someone said, 'just humor me, test the tps again.' sho nuff. fucked. values went from like .80 volts to .1 to .5 to .9 to 1 to .10 to .23 all as the throttle progressed through its path. prior reading had shown perfect linear movement of the volts through the path.

the bottom line is - double checking when you're positive that you're right often educates you otherwise.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
LS4_454
Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   8:31 PM     

Was this a GM product?

SweetNeon

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Fri May 2, 03   10:49 PM     

what year was the car?

SweetNeon

Re: Hardest Diagnosis   Posted Fri May 2, 03   10:49 PM     

what year was it