This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1722

SweetNeon

valley BMW part shops   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   11:59 AM     

are there if any other then the dealership and normal part stores? ive tryed about 5 different places and no one seems to stock any thing

Milk

Re: valley BMW part shops   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:05 PM     

Hey you should probably check the net
Join www.BimmerForums.com and say the person that referred the site was ///Milk
There are people from Orange County
Email me for some more forums.
BMW forums that is!

I like BMWs
LS4_454
Re: valley BMW part shops   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:38 PM     

What are you looking for?

uglystick
Re: valley BMW part shops   Posted Thu Apr 10, 03   2:25 PM     

talk to jeff ireland or jeremy at ireland engineering. they are both stand up guys, do great work in all areas including club racing/vintage. they're at 626-359-7674. you can also find them at http://www.bmw2002.com

they sell all sorts of factory & peformance parts.

top end performance at racetep.com is also down there, but my experience with them is limited.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
SweetNeon

Re: valley BMW part shops   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   1:36 AM     

i was just looking for parking break shoes for a 318i, the dealership didnt have shit along with all the normal part stores, i ended up geting the stuff from the bmw guy down ave 50

LS4_454
Re: valley BMW part shops   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   10:03 AM     

Ya, that place doesn't have shit, it is run by Yucca trash.
Esher does a lot of BMW work, did you check out his Isetta's? That guy is brave, I've seen him driving that thing down 111 in 60 mph traffic, must have that motor wound as tight as it can go.

SweetNeon

Re: valley BMW part shops   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   10:51 AM     

no i dont even know what an isetta is, all i saw was some bavarian monkey wagons and his rover, that guy has a nice little shop set up i wouldnt mind haveing some thing like that some day