This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1595

BlackCruiser
Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Fri Apr 4, 03   8:07 PM     

You think your shit is so bad ass. I got a surprise for you, you wanna race me? Let's do it. I'll do it for 200 bucks, cuz I know I'll win. Are you down, or are you gonna be a pussy ass. I'll expect an answer soon, riceboy. Late.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
hooyeah
Re: Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Fri Apr 4, 03   9:19 PM     

who the fuck is the guy in the v6 mustang?

hey guy in a red miata driving around i'm gonna take you out 300$ race i'll jsut assume you read this site

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

Edited by hooyeah (Fri Apr 4, 03   9:21 PM)

LS4_454
Re: Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   12:33 PM     

You should really quit hanging out in Cathedral City.

Milk

Re: Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   12:44 PM     

Was he at that meet yesterday at the Mervyns parking lot?

BlackCruiser
Re: Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   6:19 PM     

I dont know who he is, he looks like some punk kid , I saw him going to La Quinta via Washington, and I just have to say one thing "Shoulda hadda vee aight." Sound it out.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
LS4_454
Re: Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   7:01 PM     

Ya, sure. And there is no substitute for cubic inches either, unless it is a VW.

hooyeah
Re: Calling out the fag in the blue V6 Mustang   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   7:45 PM     

so you saw a kid in a v6 mustang that looked like a punk and assumed he would answer your call on a little site well in that case i have to call out everyone in my city...

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?