This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9774

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
wistreetracer
hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   9:12 PM     

hey everyone im new herre. im only 15, bout to turn 16 but i been racin since the 8th, sneakin out in my moms minivan down to the pizza hut parkin lot. i won my first race today so i wanted to look more into illegal street racin. im surpirsed theres websites about it, seein as its illegal and all. so i just wanted to say hi and all, and i was also wonderin what age all you guys started racin, 15 aint to young is it?

storm

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   10:19 PM     

illegal is illegal, it don't matter what age u are it's not going to make it right so no your not to young, i had my 1st car when i was 13, and went round speeding everywhere i went, don't worry about it, if a cop see's ya just drag em off turn into a street go up someones drive turn ya car off and try to hide yourself, thats what i planned to do but nothing ever did happen, and if ya got found out your 15 just say ya toy armyman told u to do it, lol

MrPeabody

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   12:42 AM     

Um... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Anywho. Street racing can be cool, though I believe the track is best. Just don't watch the Fast and the Furious and then head out to the middle of downtown to race with your buddies. And lay off the adventurious driving untill you obtain some skills and knowledge... The best place to street race is way out in the boonies with minimal cars, and be smart while you're at it. Don't line up with people filling the sides of the roads... i.e. F&F, so you make one mistake and then careen into bystanders...
Just take it easy, gain some experiance and wrench wrench wrench on your car... it will be 10 times more rewarding.

hooyeah
Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   11:02 AM     

pick up a whench drop the keys and go make your daddy smack you for being an idiot then hit yourself with the wrench and do not pick up the keys

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
storm

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:58 PM     

now thats a better idea

hooyeah
Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:32 PM     

i just noticed he spelt here like nelly haha how sad is that

storm

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:47 PM     

who?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   4:04 PM     

Man-oh-man....

for the love of god do what hooyeah said... and make sure its a very violent hit upside your head with the wrench... and give your mommy her keys back... and what sad SAD car did you beat in a stock (i presume) slow ass mini-van?? jesus christ man... get off the road before you kill somebody... you dont need to be illegally street racing in the 8th fuckin grade... when you turn 16... get a cheap muscle car... fix it up... then go join some high-speed driving classes that they probably offer at yoru local circle track... they'll teach you a lot more about high speed driving than you'll learn from wrecking your mom's mini van or the rice-car you would probably get when you turn 16... just go with a cheap muscle car like a 'maro or mustang that you can get for $3grand, buy a few books on building engines... ask yer mommy for a socket set and wrench wrench wrench... but for now... get the fuck off the streets...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Satanismycopilot
Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   8:52 PM     

im just gonna say "what they said" and not touch this one with a 30 foot pole....im glad you dont live near me....and i could barely reach the pedals in 8th grade how the hell are you driving around in a van and racing? kids these days are getting dumber and dumber.....at this rate the gene pool will be a kiddie pool

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   9:13 PM     

matt we got another van racer.......an fix up a thunderbird or cougar turbo 85-88 or sc 89-95 i believe. those haul ass. and being over 4k thats nice. 3.8 v6 supercharged. magnum performance has a lot of stuff for you.....satan who makes the 4.2 stroker kit.....that is badass. with a smaller pulley porting done here and there. exhaust and there you have it mid 13 sec. car.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
hooyeah
Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   10:50 AM     

at grade 8 i could reach the pedals fine then again i was about 6 foot tall

MrPeabody

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   11:43 AM     

Ditto...

-Ben

storm

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   2:20 PM     

i could reach the pedals in 8th aswell

Satanismycopilot
Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   2:36 PM     

that would be morana V6 racing at www.moranav6racing.com

and if i had the money for a Super Coupe motor in general i would but i dont.... and i know all about the SC's and 5.0 cougars..you can make them fast....real fast...but they still wont own a mustang...cause the 90-97 cougar/tbirds wieght almost 2 tons

Re: hey everyone im new herre   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   5:00 PM     

I could reach the pedals when i was in the 8th grade.... i've been driving probably since i was in the 6th or 7th grade... i never raced back then... My dad used to be a circle track racer back in the day and he tought me how to drive at really high speeds and how to recover if you fuck up at high speeds or someone around you fucks up... I ran some races in the 8th grade in go-karts at the dirt-track, but never real cars until i had my liscense for a year or so... I dont really ever street race anymore... uses a LOT of gas in that grand am and i dont have the cash to spend on it....

but i'm glad i dont live anywhere near this 8th grade street racer and i hope to god i dont have any of them around where i live...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Pages in this thread: (1) 2