This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 14873

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
GotRiceBitch

Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Mar 28, 03   9:52 PM     

I was delivered with the sad news today by BlackCruiser that FwyWarrior is in the hospital recovering from an appendectomy. He came down with appendicitis and from what I heard was misdiagnosed and spent 3 days becoming worse and worse until he finally wound up in the hospital lastnight. Word says though he's looking somewhat a sorry sight (as was I after I had an appendectomy 5 years ago), he'll recover just fine and will be back on his feet in no time. I want to wish him well and I hope he has a speedy recovery - I know these things really suck and hospitals are no fun. If I were there I'd go visit him but seeing as how I'm 1200 miles away that's not exactly possible. So, the next best thing is posting my well-wishes on CVSR. Get well, FwyWarrior!!

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
storm

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Mar 28, 03   10:00 PM     

yep i think thats for everyone, get well Fwywarrior, hope it's a fast recovery for ya.

Storm

MrPeabody

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Mar 28, 03   10:06 PM     

I second that, get well soon man

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   10:02 AM     

i almost had one of those once but they misdiagnosed me and i actually didn't have apendicitis, get well soon man.

guess i'm the only one here that actually likes hospitals?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   10:49 AM     

Well, how many times have you been stuck in one?

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   11:18 AM     

i've been admitted 3 times usually for 3 or 4 days at a time and i've been in them about 10-15 times waiting 3-5 hours for x rays to come back

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   11:34 AM     

man... i hate hospitals... hope you get outta there soon man... i've never been stuck overnight in a hospital but been stuck there all day MANY times for broken bones and stitches and shit like that....

hospitals give me the heeby-jeebies... hehe...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   4:25 PM     

I sure do feel bad for him. I had the same thing about a year ago, and tried to bear through it for three days (thought I had the stomache flu at first) I know that it hurts SO bad if you wait. I hope he gets better soon. He ought to only be in the hospital for a few days though. But he won't be doing any moving around for about a month.

BlackCruiser
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   8:44 PM     

Oops, I guess I should read the posts before I make a new one, oh well. Damn...I feel stupid.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
GotRiceBitch

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   9:02 PM     

It's all with good intention, BC, don't worry about it.. I couldn't help but to worry and wonder how he was doing lastnight.. E has been a really good friend to me, even through all the BS following my relationship fallout. Takes a real trooper to stick around through something like that. I miss you all down there (with the exception of one particularly distasteful sample of degenerate scum), and can only hope someday maybe I'll decide to go back for a visit. Going to take time. Keep me updated on how he's doing, k? And tell him I hope he feels better.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
storm

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   10:27 PM     

yeah i hate hospitals, even going to visit someone in there i hate doing

1969Stang
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   10:48 PM     

don't canadians get free medicare or something along those lines.....i don't know....anyways fwyWarrior i'm praying for you man.....get well soon.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
uglystick
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   11:30 PM     

owwwww....apendicitis. fuckin shitty. sorry to hear you're under the weather. we all owe this whole little community to you...get well soon so you can keep up the great upgrades like this functional chat room!!

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   12:33 AM     

Yes, it is a most super awesome site, with some kickass peeps

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   10:57 AM     

yeah we get free medicare hahaha but being where my dad works i get full coverage on eveything from foot doctors to to scalp doctors

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3