This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 14873

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   10:57 AM     

yeah we get free medicare hahaha but being where my dad works i get full coverage on eveything from foot doctors to to scalp doctors

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:51 PM     

what is a appendectomy? is that like when a cat goes in to get nutered?

storm

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:55 PM     

well put it this way if it was i don't think i would want to go

hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:31 PM     

i'm pretty sure it's getting your appendix out hey karen do you know what they diagnosed it as the first time?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:58 PM     

appendectomy is the removal of the appendix... anything with "ectomy" on the end of the word means that whatever is before it is whats being removed... hence append - appendix and ectomy - removal...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
1969Stang
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   9:07 PM     

isn't novaboy going to be a doctor. hope he's still going to do that. and if so what goes on in the procedure. besides the removal of the appendix. how do they like stop fluids from going to it....zip ties??:? j/k but serious how??? and what the hell does it do the appendix i mean

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
sweetdevil
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   9:39 AM     

Appendix doesn't do shit...
I'm surprised I heard nothing about this, I was at a party with Chris and Jay last night... (BlackCruiser and Fwywarrior's bro) Although I was hammered, so who knows, I could have had a conversation about it....

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   10:53 AM     

the appendix was used long long ago it helps the body digest certain types of food like of you were to eat grass and leaves all day you'd need an appendix, so like cavemen used them and as we evolved they sat down shut up and stopped doing thier un nessecary job
once in a while it gets backed up or sometihng and can burst can possibly be deadly if that happens
if tyou have a very sharp pain in your lower right abdomen that lightens when you apply pressure to it get the fuck to a doctor

Anarchie

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   1:13 AM     

Get well soon Eric (if you havent already)!

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   11:28 AM     

Thanks for all the get-well wishes everyone. That was really cool. I've been up an moving around a little better now and have a new battle scar. I've back at work again after being released by my doctor, which is a nice change from sitting around watching that crap thats on tv during the day. I'm just glad I decided to go to the hospital, even after the idiots at the immediate care told me it wasn't anything serious. It could have been a real problem or even life-threatening if I had waited any longer. But anyways, all is going well and I'm getting back to my usual stuff, working on my car, website, life, etc. It's just another one of those things to make you appreciate being alive, I guess.

MrPeabody

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   11:55 AM     

Hey man,
Good to see you out and about Hope the healing process contunues well. I hear ya about changing percpective on life to, been there
Take it easy.

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   12:01 PM     

yea, nice to see you again. are you going to start posting more often these days?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   12:29 PM     

glad ot hear from ya man

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   7:26 PM     

hehe.. as keanu reaves said in The Replacements.... wounds heal... chicks dig scars...

hehe...

i'm sure someone said that before he did, but keanu reaves is the first person i heard....

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
DieselGoPed

Re: Get well FwyWarrior!   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   9:26 AM     

I thought it was= wounds heal... chicks dig scars... and america has the higest doctor:daredevil ratio in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wheel is for ever.
A car is infinity times four.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3