This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24104

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)  
DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Fri Apr 18, 03   3:32 PM     

man, im outta my range with bikes, im not too bad with cars, but i dont no jack about bikes. got a pedal bike. ride it around a lot. pretty good for £400

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Fri Apr 18, 03   3:33 PM     

yeah i know, its a whore. but... just one more to make it 200

MrPeabody

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Sun Apr 20, 03   7:01 PM     

In reply to:

I let my older sister borrow it.... she drives it to work and I get a phone call. She tells me that there is something wrong with the engine because it's slow. She had left the parking break on.

That's almost as good as that chick who drove away with the fuel filer still in her car... Where's that pic Hooyeah?

-Ben

P.S. Whay to go Matt, have some fun

DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Mon Apr 21, 03   12:07 PM     

oh, the 'Yes! Its a woman!' pics. thers loads of them on the internet, got a few somehwere, i think...
i dunno, ill get back to you.

hooyeah
Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 22, 03   4:23 AM     

i've had a few of those types of pics the one funny one is a pictre of a scrap yard and theres a sign that says lady drivers anonymous or something

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)