This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24104

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   4:41 AM     

I dunno if my bike counts, but those of you who hate me will probably be amused. i was riding in the forest and crashed and somehow slashed my rear tyre three times, so i went back home and put another tyre on. my house is in a neighbourhood which surrounds this huge hill, and i always like to fly down it, jumping over the speed bumps and dodging cats. so i did it again, except, me being me, id forgot to re connect the back brakes after taking the wheel off, and i went flying into the roundabout, my mate (yes! i do have them!) says i went about 7 feet in the air and came down hard into a wooded section on the other side of the road. broke my left elbow, two toes and had gravel rash all up my left side. doctor said it was a miracle i missed all the trees else it could hav been much worse. turned my rear wheel triangle as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
MrPeabody

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   11:03 AM     

Hehehe, bet the chicks dig the wounds

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   3:58 PM     

thats when you hit your front brakes and pull a 50 foot endo

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   12:20 PM     

ive done quite a few 50 foot endos as well. four i think. the first three i just jumped over the bars. the last one i tried to jump but didnt quite get my feet over the bars.
best face plant ever. snapped my brand new rock shox judy fork. gutted.

hooyeah
Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   2:10 PM     

ooooh a judy i need to get my bike back together...buddy just bought a katana not a pedal bike but pretty sweet nonetheless

MrPeabody

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   3:25 PM     

Saw a busa on the side of the road headin to my bud's house in his Rex. Stopped off and talked to the dude for an hour or so, cool guy sweet bike

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   10:17 AM     

there is about 3 santa cruz v10s around here. drool every time i see em. theres also 4 orange 222's a patriot and a 2 kona stinky primos. about £16,000 worth of bikes

BlownGTP

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   10:52 AM     

busas are cool but they are just to much bike. you cant even really wheelie them. i cant imagine them handling twisties too well considering how danm big they are. here is my dream bike! http://www.cmyoung.com/tl-2.html

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   1:06 PM     

yeah i know busas are cool but only in a straight line.

he got a katana 600 should be a nice little starter bike.

DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   1:32 PM     

my mates brother has got a 500cc yamaha crosser. thats pretty nice. he can wheelie it

1969Stang
Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   4:51 PM     

okay i did something stupid but its fun as a mofo....okay anyways. i have my buick century, gray 4 door got the picture 14 inch hubs and everything. well a couple of my buddy lifted trucks and they think this hill is the shit by there house. its crevesed enough for you to get the buick stuck. well there is a little side track and i was like lets see how the buick does as a rally car(this was 2 days ago) i have never been here before, we are flying i hit 65mph in the buick. on dirt...loose dirt. like what you would find at a track or soemthing. i look ahead of me and i see big HUGE ditches. i remind you i'm going 65mph. i hit the brakes and it starts to go side ways. so i start to fix that well when we hit the first ditch i'm doing like 35 still. dig the front end in. i had the car in the air all 4 wheels. and there were more so i just held on for dear life. and bounced around. took it too a buddy house laughing all the way. all that damaged on the buick was the very bottom splash guard thing on the bottom car its hanging from the driver sided. and the license plate and the hanger its on was kinda bent up...so pounded that one out. and a lot of dirt here and there.....soo much fun...did it again today but i slowed down for the ditches. still was going 45 though before i slowed down to a crawl....i have to get my new truck...hehheheh....soo much fun

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
SweetNeon

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   6:11 PM     

heres a new one, i locked the keys in the trunk of the ghetto cruzer, the trunk button doesnt work, so i took out the back seat to see if i could reach in to the trunk, i couldnt so i cut out the back so i could crawl in =) shawwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeet custom trunk now

DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   1:57 PM     

I got one which hapnd to me yesterday. i was rooting around in the shed (needed to hide my next door neighbours dog) and i found... a '78 honda 100! took a bit of tlc to get it started but it goes (just) so i just spent all day ragging it up and down the garden, bwaaap, bwaaaap, bwaaaaaaaaap, then i slipped on the bloody next door neighbours dog's tennis ball and ran into the caravan.

so thats the end of the bike

MrPeabody

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   7:00 PM     

I got a honda 55 trail bike, badass

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: whats the dumbest thing you did to your car?   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   9:30 AM     

cool. ive always wanted a quad. but we dont have a big enough garden and we couldnt afford it, so we didnt get one. i just have to stick with driving the car up and down the driveway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wheel is for ever.
A car is infinity times four.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5