This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 25045

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
MrPeabody

War on Iraq   Posted Mon Mar 17, 03   6:39 PM     

Alright, since no one's really discussed it so far, just wanted to know everyone's opionion on the matter. And you guys outa states also

-Ben

uglystick
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Mon Mar 17, 03   11:41 PM     

this whole subject is a frustrating load of horseshit.

i am tired of hearing about how we are all going to die because our president is going against the god-like u.n. i'm also tired of hearing about how we're going to commit genocide on the iraqi people. i'm also tired of hearing about how we should protest to keep our presidet from being a horse's ass.

our president is a horse's ass. he ain't gonna change no matter how many phish heads smoke bowls in front of the capital and sing outdated civil rights songs with new lyrics.

saddam hussein is commiting genocide on his own people right now. and our country has been doing the same through our pharmaceutical embargo on his country for nearly 10 years now. if your hippie ass was so concerned about it, where the fuck was your sign holding dreadlocked knot back four or five years ago when kids were dying and there was no proof of chemical weapons?

and as for the u.n. give me a fucking break. its about goddamned time that a country takes action without the concensus of the whole fucking world. for starters, that's probably why all of these (technically nations) of people like the palestinians, the hezbollah and al quaida feel like they have to take matters in their own hands against a gargantuan unstoppable world government who doesn't let them have a place to sleep at night.

nuff said. i'm out and i'm not talking about this any more here.

jason
anarchist (no, not the bomb throwing long bearded freak your momma told you about) since '95. i think democrats need to study that 'give a man a fish/teach a man to fish' proverb a little more often. republicans on the other hand would fuck up their own battle even if god really was on their side.

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
BlownGTP

Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   7:43 AM     

I think we need to do it soon. And Fuck the U.N. They are a bunch of bastards.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
DieselGoPed

Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   11:14 AM     

dont want no innocent sand monkeys to die. but i think saddam is a threat. bush should get the co op of the un first tho.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
BlownGTP

Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   11:26 AM     

innocent? no, they are all brought up to hate us for some reason. its a never ending cycle that we wont beat, as far as im concerned none of them are innocent.

hooyeah
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   1:13 PM     

iraqi soldiers already hate sadam and he has half the troops he had in 93 and that war laste dohhh 3 days he'll end up killing mor eof his own with chemical weapons than he will us troops

sadam is a threat although i still beleive there are bigger threats out there than sadam and what the fuck happened to bin laden? they could'nt find him so they moved on and made up a bunch of excuses saying sadam is connected to binladen and korea is the one proven to have weapons of mass destruction

i support the us to do whatever they have to do although that doesn't mean my country will go to war with them go in kill them all and move on to the next guy

i support you my country doesn't maybe i don't agree with my country hmm funny how all this politic shit works isn't it

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
1969Stang
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   3:58 PM     

i want to know what other countrys feel about us doing this shit.......

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BlownGTP

Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   6:06 PM     

well, as far as i know australia has 2000 troops helping us out and great briton is also trigger happy. The polocks have 200 troops helping us out also.

Speaking of iraq, i thought the letter Q was only to be used with the letter U, why is it different for the name iraq? LOL, Just a dumb question.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: War on Iraq   Posted Tue Mar 18, 03   6:13 PM     

I think its about time we do something about Iraq's breaking of our peace treaty from Desert Shield for over a decade... Altho... North Korea is also a large threat to the world because not only do they have WMDs, but they also have the means to send them to other countries, (other than sending jihad men with nuclear bombs strapped to their backs)...

I support our government's decision to say "Fuck the UN" and go to war without their approval... I mean... what in all hell could France do, other than veto UN shit? They have been the world's bitch since Napoleon invaded Russia and was soon after exiled from France.... The UN has been nothing but a JOKE since the Korean War... All they do is sit around and talk and they even allow ONE stubborn country to veto a bill for war and completely void the decision of EVERY other country in the UN... What the fuck good is it anyways?

The UN didnt stop Bill Clinton from bombing Iraw a few years back and the UN won't stop us from going to war this time tomorrow night... As G.W. said, war is inevitable....

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
1969Stang
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Wed Mar 19, 03   3:56 PM     

if we all die, I want you all to know......I died on the can....hahhahaha........but we few that love fords well all go to heaven......and uglystick and sweetdevil and a few others too........j/k...........it was nice knowing you all......i'm moving to Canada cause no one is pissed at them......if they draft me. then i'll go......I want to die being chased by the police.......thats how i want to go out.......

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
JcAus
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Wed Mar 19, 03   4:01 PM     

ahahahahahah thats the spirit

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Metal396
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Wed Mar 19, 03   4:02 PM     

In reply to:

if we all die, I want you all to know......I died on the can....hahhahaha........but we few that love fords well all go to heaven......and uglystick and sweetdevil and a few others too........j/k...........it was nice knowing you all......i'm moving to Canada cause no one is pissed at them......if they draft me. then i'll go......I want to die being chased by the police.......thats how i want to go out.......

..... ur such a WEIRDO

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
uglystick
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Wed Mar 19, 03   4:16 PM     

my god, it's 1969 stang....

unbelievable. ok so i posted in this thread again, at least i wasn't talkin about war...

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
JcAus
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Wed Mar 19, 03   4:26 PM     

WHat about fish taco's then?

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
1969Stang
Re: War on Iraq   Posted Wed Mar 19, 03   4:29 PM     

okay im lost........and jc are you just following uglystick and making fun of the fish taco thing.....lol..........cause if so. good idea.....and metal..........duhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5