This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8056

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Metal396
Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Tue Mar 11, 03   7:04 PM     

Its sad to see it.... these forums have really died out. Hasnt been a REALLY good post in a while. Its been even longer since anything street racing related has been posted... Ive been here over a year and all the origional people dont even bother ocmin here anymore.... ah remember the good ol days with the crappy style forums that was just a little part of the website.... lol the time before i even ahd a car .

I havent even been posting lately cause theres been nothing to talk about in here.... Nothing interesting to me anyways.... if its possible we should try to make these forums alittle better as far as topics go... but i bet that cant be done.

Well im outa here for now, cya later

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Tue Mar 11, 03   7:24 PM     

man you really brought me down.... but you're right.

hooyeah
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Tue Mar 11, 03   7:40 PM     

well it is the general discussion board and anyone on here actually race anymore ?? guess thats a no so heres what ya do metal go aeround handing out cvsr fliers to people with fast cars damnit get on it!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Metal396
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Tue Mar 11, 03   10:02 PM     

haha well i just STARTED street racing recently. So far im at 3 wins, 2 losses (1 due to ignition failure ). But that was just for fun.

Now that im gettin my mallory distributor tomorrow( For free i might add!) , i should be runnin pretty well. My old distributor is FuCkEd up! vacuum advance diaphram and centrifugal weights are all warped and worn out.

Then i gotta swap my 2.75 peg legger gears for soem locker 3.50s. Theeennnn, 2500 stall convertor and shift kit.... Getting a Stereo will fit in there somewhere too.

Lol might as well be passing out "creat-a-ride" flyers to a bunch of junior high kids for that matter...

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
BlownGTP

Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   7:51 AM     

well, you have to remember that it is winter and that means snow and shitty weather for alot of us. once spring and summer hits, ill have plenty of race stories to bring to the board. The board changes with the seasons.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   9:48 AM     

If I see one more "These forums suck" post, I'm gonna leave... lol
Obviously it ain't that bad, you guys are still here!
Make some new posts then, some stuff to debate about or, discuss... whatever...

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
MrPeabody

Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   10:52 AM     

Hehehe, so what, my posts about the races here aren't good enough for you ford boy???

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   1:19 PM     

it's only winter everywhere but there gtp but yeah suns about to shine and snows almost gone here may see some races but yeah.....

BlownGTP

Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   1:59 PM     

i hear that, its supposed to be 55 here this weekend. i might have to get the bike out for a little ride.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:12 PM     

as i typed that it started snowing so i guess we can scratch that idea

MrPeabody

Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:16 PM     

Weathers gettin allot warmer over here, things should be picking up quick Even though i've been the only source for race info lately....................

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:18 PM     

I raced some fool in a 3.8l v6 ford Fairlaine last night, at the first light I didnt think he was going it then he hammered then I did, but the next light it was on I killed him big time and he was shaking his head.

I also raced a Volkswagen Golf who was trying to go for me, so at the first light I let him keep up but on the next light I handed him his arse on a walmed up Coffee can style lol

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:21 PM     

BTW, how's the FTO these days?

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:35 PM     

going well, I have been trying to sell it but no one has been interested so I am going to keep it.

I am going to have to replace the timing belt soon and it is gonna cost about $400

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
hooyeah
Re: Forums just arent what they once were....   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:36 PM     

definately have tog et that thing replaced before it goes snap that gets bad fast

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3