This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10908

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
GotRiceBitch

GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sat Mar 1, 03   9:43 PM     

You saw it right... red's made the decision to eliminate me from his life.. I just wanted to get it out before the rumors start ping-ponging around. So uh.. see y'all round.. I'm headed back to Missoula to start over on Tuesday... wish me luck. Best regards to all of you.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
MrPeabody

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sat Mar 1, 03   10:03 PM     

Sorry to hear it. Good luck

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sat Mar 1, 03   10:57 PM     

hey you can still check the forms. I like to hear you imput most of the time! but if this is adios, adios. write me an e-mail if you ever come up to Michigan though.

Metal396
Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   12:00 PM     

sorry to hear that karan, hope everything works out for you! good luck! keep in touch, the boards just arent the same without you

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
JcAus
Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   12:18 PM     

Best of luck....

What is this every one is breaking up with their other halves.

Over the week end my GF and i of 2 years broke up.

Ah well...
Best of luck again
Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   12:39 PM     

Hey dude, sorry to hear about it... at least you got your sweet car

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   3:10 PM     

sorry to hear it but hey stop in the boards once in a while and good luck with everything

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
GotRiceBitch

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   7:00 PM     

Thanks everyone, I won't be around much if at all anymore.. just need some time to start over from square one so I can forget all this and rebuild my life. I'm not in the greatest of shape right now and I just need to get home and be alone for a while. It's nothing personal.. just don't want anything to remind me of the last 2 and a half years gone down the drain. Cya all later...

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   7:23 PM     

every ending is just the beginning to a new chapter of your life if we never talk again good luck with it all

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   9:14 PM     

Well maybe the car would soften the blow but a car can't love you back, a car isn't cuddley, and you can't have sex with a car.... (well technically you CAN, but not in the traditioal sense).

anyway Gotrice it's gonna be sad, but just remember that it wasn't time wasted unless you let it be. Think about the great things you experanced and things you learned.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Mon Mar 3, 03   9:25 PM     

Hey... I didnt really know you all that well... but good luck with everything... you're young, beautiful (if that is your picture in your avatar) and have a good head on your shoulders.... I'm sure everything will turn out to your avail....

i hope you check back every now and again... i have enjoyed reading your rice bases... LOL

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
JcAus
Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Tue Mar 4, 03   4:34 AM     

I know that this is off the topic a little but it is related....

I found out tonight that my Ex was fucking one of my mates from my car club. and this was going on while I was still going out with her

I am so fucking cut, My club can go and get fucked

JC

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Tue Mar 4, 03   10:22 AM     

Damn dude, that's some major bull shit.

-Ben

JcAus
Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Tue Mar 4, 03   11:36 AM     

Fucking ehy.

she and them can get fucked

Jc

----------------
BlownGTP

Re: GotRice and Red no more.. sionarra socal   Posted Tue Mar 4, 03   12:04 PM     

if i were you, i would fuck her one more time and than tell her to pack her shit and get the fuck out because your done with her. ive done that before, it just made her feel like a trampy slut and i never talked to her again. it made me feel better at least. LOL

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3