This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2541

Metal396
Got Wings?   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   7:33 PM     

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]
WTF!

[External Image Removed]
Once again... WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?!?!

[External Image Removed]
LOL, oh okay now i understand...

----------------------------------------------------
A wise man once said:
"the hizzy up in da skizzay, fashizzle my nizzle yea"
Metal396
Re: Got Wings?   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   7:56 PM     

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]

go here for some sad sad pics [External Image Removed]http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/ghettostang.html

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]
THIS HAS GOTTA BE FAST!!!!....... oh nevermind...

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]

This next pic is pretty cool though:
[External Image Removed]

----------------------------------------------------
A wise man once said:
"the hizzy up in da skizzay, fashizzle my nizzle yea"
LS4_454
Re: Got Wings?   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:08 PM     

That last one is great! Wonder if any blew out a tire from doing that, must have looked like a forest fire from a distance.

MrPeabody

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:13 PM     

Oh shit, I think i'm gonna puke, why wont some of these guys buy my removed double deck wing... 200 bucks and it'll handle like it's on rails!

Sweet last pick

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Got Wings?   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:13 PM     

uhhhh yeah!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:38 PM     

That last picture is badass.... but that mustang almost makes me want to cry.... its sad what people do to cars these days...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
storm

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Tue Feb 25, 03   4:01 AM     

yeah i think we all agree on last one, it's pretty good

Satanismycopilot
Re: Got Wings?   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   1:44 PM     

on that mustang is the the factory rear deck spoiler that is mounted on the front?!?!? wtf? as i ford lover im deeply and prodoundly offfended. people like that need to sterilzed to stop infecting the ford gene pool

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   5:37 PM     

too bad lee iacoca did it to the ferd gene pool when he left for chrysler. they're infected by now too.

thank god we had delorean to fight off that horseshit.

now, that crx with the big intercooler frontwing/duct doesn't look too bad.

the yellow freakycar with the flip up doors is pretty sweet. that ain't easy to do lambo style doors.

all in all...fuckin stupid people, once again. but then again there are some interesting things up there.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Single Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K; EBC
Phatmatt

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   7:26 PM     

ok I don't mind people doing up their cars as big elaborate show cars, but it seems like almost of of the cars sucked ass. I particularly hated that Camaro with "IMPORT RACING" on the side of it.

Funny story though. This winter right before the snow, some beehotch at the dragstrip (about 30 minutes east of me... 20 if I'm driving) had this civic at a car show with one of the biggest wings I've ever seen. there was a carshow for import racers and I had to comedown and see the local rice. Some of them race, but many of them just go to show off their bodykits. BUT I shit you not this civic's wing was bigger than any (non double/triple decker) I'd ever seen. He also had one on the front of his car that was smaller but still large enough to reduce visability. I asked him "what's with the wings?" and he repplied in a very official voice that "They are called spoilers not wings. AND they help apply downfoarce to stabalize the car at higher speeds."

I look over his car and mention that a sweet looking car like that must have had some serious money put into the engine. He repplies "Oh yeah I run a Nitrous shot directly into the engine and have a cool air intake, preformance exhaust, and a shift kit to recude my shifting time."

Me: "wow man. What does she run in the quarter?"

DORK: "Well I'd have to guess since I haven't had my times check recently but I'd say low 13s easy. Less if I squeezed. That's when you use nitrous"

Me: "ah, I see. Well that su-"

Dork: "You see the nitrous helps burn the fuel quicker and helps increase horsepower"

Me: "I did not know that. I'd love to see you run a race. I bet that thing is a beast. I'll even run along side you just to see how long I can keep up."

Dork: "well I didn't plan on running her today. What do you drive anyway?"

you get the idea. lets just say that I doubt that little bitch will talk to big anymore.

MrPeabody

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   8:00 PM     

LOL! Ouch!!! Right on matt, that's badass! Oh, didya check out the post about that video? It has a van spankin the crap outa a mary

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Got Wings?   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   9:33 PM     

haha the minivan strikes again

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: Got Wings?   Posted Fri Feb 28, 03   5:45 PM     

yeah I did it was pretty sweet. I would have liked to see a little more drags and maybe some different music.

That van is Paul's 89. He currently runs the fastest van that I'm aware of. I think he runs REALLY low 12s. There were rumors that he'd reached 11s but I asked him and he denied it.