This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 104982

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
uglystick
Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   5:50 PM     

i'm not funny. i'm fucking mean. it's just that i'm tired and don't want to verbally skull fuck you from the other side of a computer screen right now.

adriano, if you had ANY idea how many pre-driving age teenagers we saw in here on a regular basis trying to talk shop, you'd understand why we have a short temper for your type. it goes like this:

a. you don't even know how to drive. don't tell me you drive your mom's car or that your cousin has an integra gsr that runs 11's. BULLSHIT.

b. you do not know a GOD DAMN THING about tuning cars. not imports, not domestics, not carburettors, not sequential staged fuel injection. you hang out in groups of people online that produce a false sense of knowledge in your poor little head. that means you THINK you know about cars, but if given a wrench, your mouth would be writing a check that your ass couldn't cash.

c. when confronted about this situational irony, your type generally throws a big fuckin fit and acts like it's US who are the know-nothing idiots. the fact that most of us have mortgages and work at jobs to pay for our go fast hobby is beyond you.

d. this really is the straw that breaks the camel's back: no matter how hard we try to educate you, you still just want to buy a body kit, turbo, b16 and some nawwws. you shits don't LISTEN. we say: how much money do you have to spend. you say: two grand, my life's savings. i want an acura integra with an ls/vtec engine. we say: it don't add up. how about a '70 bmw 2002 to start with, or maybe an old early 60's muscle car. you say: naw, i want a prelude now. there's this one that is up for sale and maybe by the time i'm 16 it'll still be available. it's got vtec.

now do you understand why prior to saying a word people are already snickering at you? sit down, shut the fuck up, get ready to do a lot of math and pay attention. or just go beat off to sport compact magazine.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Single Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K; EBC
Adriano88

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   6:13 PM     

lol dr phil JR ^^ jks bro i see were ur coming from i seen lots of forum and i will admit i dont know much about cars compared to u. but im not in to the whole body kits and shit like that i rather spend money on the heads fuel injection and shit like that. and its a svt cobra that doesnt run 11 now but should wen my dad hooks up a supercharger i wont run 11's he will lol so bro chill im not throwing a fit like most of the queers that represent my age group. and i dont drive my moms car cuz shes dead lol but i do drive my dads sometimes i tried to learn stick not perfect tho.

uglystick
Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   6:19 PM     

good. listen to what your pops teaches you. are you guys going to install the procharger yourselves? you should. try to convince him to do so, it'd be a great team effort/learning experience for the both of you!

bottom line: if you do it yourself you'll learn 100% more than if you pay someone to do it.

no hard feelings? an i wasn't talking about YOUR mom, just in general...trying to give you a taste of why the members of this forum are so quick to judge people in your age/interest group...

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Single Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   6:19 PM     

Sucks bout you mom, don't see what's so funny. What year is your stang?

-Ben

Adriano88

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   6:25 PM     

dont worry bout my mom i lack feelings so it doesnt bother me. but yea were installing it il probably watch but my granfather teaches me alot too cuz he works on Mack trucks for a living it pretty kool. and the svt cobra is 1997 rag top

MrPeabody

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   6:29 PM     

Sweet, wasn't sure if they came with blowers stock, I know the newer ones do.

-Ben

Adriano88

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   6:41 PM     

2003 was 1st year the svt cobra came with a blower stock from the factory.

hooyeah
Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   9:28 PM     

pop quiz hot shot how many valves on that cobra?

god damn i loved that movie air time in a bus weeeeeeeeeeeee

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Wed Feb 26, 03   11:05 PM     

I agree, it rocked. Never saw the 2nd one, still don't want to...

-Ben

Adriano88

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   4:19 AM     

im pretty sure its 32 valve

uglystick
Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   10:36 AM     

yeah that one would be a twin cam, not a four cam, right? should be a 4.6 twin cam like they had in the cougars/etc. i can't recall when they went to the four cam 4vpc setup. does whoever asked the pop quiz question actually know?

jason

Adriano88

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   12:00 PM     

yea i confirmed it 32 valve it is, i asked my dad

MrPeabody

Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   12:50 PM     

Nah, canadian boy don't know poo

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: www.1320.tk   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   1:09 PM     

jason, you're the shit

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!