This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 16748

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
LethalToy

Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   2:45 PM     

The 93 had the rear slider puched out, a bullet hole in the passeger window (the tint is the only thing holding it all together), a damaged door handle, a keyed drivers side, some carbon fibre damage, one 12" JL pried out of the dual 12 enclosure. Now I gotta park the truck in the install bay until my parts show up (glass) cause i am freezing my ass off and that passenger window is ready to flop anytime now.
Someone obviously never heard what happened to the last little malakas that fucked with my stuff. Gonna have to run my underground fencing around the perimeter of the yard, so Keno has total access. The signs are going up and thieves are warned. You touch my stuff, you become dog shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
JcAus
Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   2:51 PM     

Thats fucking gay.... I hate fuckers that do shit to peoples cars/tracks/what evers its bull shit.

Brake their fingers and slam them fuckers into the ground

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
LethalToy

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   2:53 PM     

If i catch these goofs, breaking their fingers will be the least of their worries. The last little punks got knocked the fuck out and still show the beating. That one fuckers smile will never be the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
MrPeabody

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   2:53 PM     

Shit man that fucking sucks. Someone used to carve their initials into my civ and write all over it with permanent markers... never caught the fucker...

-Ben

Metal396
Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   3:00 PM     

oh man if ANYBODY fucks wiht my car theyre dead.... if they do live they arent gunna walk anymore....

Fuckin with people's cars is the most fucked up thing ive heard of. I keep an eye on my car more than you guys know....

----------------------------------------------------
A wise man once said:
"the hizzy up in da skizzay, fashizzle my nizzle yea"
dragonrider87
Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   2:01 AM     

someone tryed to break into my car the other night 2 bad for him i only went into the store to buy a pack of cigarets came walking out to see this dumb shit mexican slim jimming my drivers side door so i said may i help you he turned around just in time to introduce his teeth with my fist {i got 2 stiches from the asshole} after that he was out so i kicked him a few times then picked his ass up by the hair and drug his ass back into the store scared the shit out of the clerl then had her call the cops

do you think we could play another game maybe you could win this time
SweetNeon

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   6:41 AM     

you dont gota lie to kick it, we all know no one would wanta steal that shit box

dum da dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm
BlownGTP

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:10 AM     

Speaking of, i just got into the dealership this morning and we had a 95 integra special edition stole from us. I have a feeling it was a bunch of mungs that we had on the lot eyeing up the car about a week ago. i have their plate number and all that stuff so we will see if the stupid ass cops around here can get anything done. It seems like they all want that special edidtion. is there a reason for that? is the mototr different or somthing?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
SweetNeon

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:11 AM     

your truck wont be the same eather lol

SweetNeon

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:12 AM     

i dont think so, i think it has the normal ls motor in it but i dunno, maybe the car has more options so you can get more $ from the shit you strip off of it

BlownGTP

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:18 AM     

All i know is i saw the mungs go to the back of the car and see the SE tag and he jumped in the air and said "yes" all excitedly . he then jumped back in his car and took off with about 5 other mungs. I got his plate number and car type.

SweetNeon

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:21 AM     

lol he jumped in the air saying yes haha im sure

BlownGTP

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:35 AM     

Actually he did. thats how those little gooks react.

MrPeabody

Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   11:00 AM     

SE is just a dolled up LS. 1.8 non-VTEC.

-Ben

uglystick
Re: Yota was vandalised once again   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   11:08 AM     

a mexican would! (want to steal that shitbox mn-12)

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3