This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8549

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
SweetNeon

Bloody fingers   Posted Fri Feb 21, 03   9:20 PM     

once apon a time a sub frame forced my rachet in to the ground with my hand under it, The End. who likes my story?

dum da dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm
sweetdevil
Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   9:03 AM     

I thought your chick was on the rag and you were playing hide the finger by the title of the thread...

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
uglystick
Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   11:02 AM     

you're a puss chad, my wife can change a bmw subframe by herself. what part of suspend the engine and release the motor mount top nuts don't you understand?

lol.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K
SweetNeon

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:02 PM     

haha get your mind out of the gutter, haha hide the finger

SweetNeon

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:09 PM     

you dont understand, i was puting the motor and tranny in the car, the lower part of the oil pan was catching on the sub frame, i thought i had the cherry picker jacked up so the weight wasnt realy on the sub frame buuuuuuuuut i guessed wrong, when i took the last bolt out, shit was not good lol luckly no other body parts were under it, congrats you have a manly wife lol

uglystick
Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:11 PM     

my wife has simply been taught well. as for your situation, that fucking sucks. been there before too. actually, the one time that happened, it was to a friend of mine, was standing in the engine compartment, slipped off the framerail and got his leg bitten by a 454. ouch!

how bad is your finger? you need stitches? if not, quit your bitchin and go back to work. put some electrical tape on it.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K
SweetNeon

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:12 PM     

i'll put it this way, i wont be playing hide the finger for awile

SweetNeon

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:13 PM     

with it being bloody i could pry say i have been tho =P

SweetNeon

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:14 PM     

and you know what im gona keep on bitching cuz i will pry quit my job soon

MrPeabody

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   12:24 PM     

You gonna be an international spy now

Yeah working on sweet cars and getting payed must suck...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   2:16 PM     

Look at the facts white collar vs blue collar what would you prefer? Working your ass off vs reading the wall street journal every morning ? 6 figure vs 5 figure ? work on sweet cars vs own sweet cars?

LS4_454
Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   9:26 PM     

All this and he is only 18, just think what he will be like when he is, saaaay 19.

LS4_454
Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   9:33 PM     

Short version "once apon a time a sub frame forced my rachet in to the ground with my hand under it, The End. who likes my story? "

Long version with all the details that makes the short version makes sense once you read between all the lines of the typical Chad post.
"you dont understand, i was puting the motor and tranny in the car, the lower part of the oil pan was catching on the sub frame, i thought i had the cherry picker jacked up so the weight wasnt realy on the sub frame buuuuuuuuut i guessed wrong, when i took the last bolt out, shit was not good lol luckly no other body parts were under it, congrats you have a manly wife lol "
Of cousre he and no one else understood, you left out 98% of the fucking story.

MrPeabody

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   9:51 PM     

Ownage flying left and right today, better duck and cover

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Bloody fingers   Posted Tue Feb 25, 03   8:00 AM     

LMFAO

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3