This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6430

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
MrPeabody

Bud got a quad.   Posted Wed Feb 19, 03   6:45 PM     

Hey,
My friend just got a 98 Yamaha Warrior. Bought it off his brother in law. It's friggin sweet. Anyone, like sweet, know of any good sites for mods,accesories?

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Thu Feb 20, 03   8:14 AM     

For a Yamaha? no.

ha ha, just kidding... Any local motorsports store can set u up with a big bore kit and cool stuff like purdy plastics... where do u live at?

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Thu Feb 20, 03   9:51 AM     

About 25 minutes from Fresno...

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Thu Feb 20, 03   10:53 AM     

oh, for some reason I thought you lived in So cal.... I don't know of anywhere up north, but if he has a quad, hopefully he has some riding buddies, ask them where they got thier stuff... or just look in the phone book for motorcycle parts. We have some pretty big ass places down here, and the sales people are pretty cool, they'll tell u what goodies to throw on there.

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Thu Feb 20, 03   12:35 PM     

Cool, will do.

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   10:16 AM     

Nothing to do with the quad, just didn't want to start a new thread

Races were rather mild last night. An ETREAME amount of rice last night. OMG, it was ridiculous. I'm starting to understand the underlining ditest in the bumble bee can park bench idiots. Ok maybe the cars didn't bothor me... but the revving every other 30 second and hand brake burnouts that last maybe 2 second all the while loosing control and almost hitting people... complete dumbasses.
Good thing is I met up with a guys who had a 92 300ZX TT Man it hauled ass! Greddy TDO4's ,(<- could be wrong about the exact numbers), needless to say it's been worked, and holly hell it hauls ass. He raced a SVT Lightning... kinda pointless really, he completely destroyed it. Also was a Eclipse GSX of his bud that was hauling ass to.

-Ben

Metal396
Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   11:43 AM     

TAKE PICTURES NEXT TIME DUDE! lol

Wish there were races around here......

----------------------------------------------------
A wise man once said:
"the hizzy up in da skizzay, fashizzle my nizzle yea"
Phatmatt

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   6:42 PM     

GSX and 300ZX TT?! WITH T4s?! oh man I'm droolin all over the place.

MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sun Feb 23, 03   6:52 PM     

I'll try and get some picks next time. Best thing was the guy with the 300Z was with a pretty cool group, know their shit to...

-Ben

turboZ

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   7:02 PM     

i like 300zx's

Edited by turboZ (Thu Feb 27, 03   7:09 PM)

turboZ

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   7:04 PM     

what color was the z?

MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Fri Feb 28, 03   11:19 AM     

I was black... which made it ten times better

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sat Mar 1, 03   8:11 PM     

Ok, today rocked. Me and my bud tore it up in his Warrior, boy does that thing haul ass... i'm numb and loving it Now, off to the races

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   2:28 PM     

Man, sucky race night.

It started out so promising. We pulled up in the Z and parked between, 5 300ZX TT's and one older Z31 300ZX. Needless to saw it was pretty awesome sitting between the pack of Z's, (all were black except for mine BTW.)
Well, the guy that raced last week was gonna run the guy with a older school blazer, stroked 396, nitrious, runs mid low 12's. Well that guy takes off early to hook up his slicks and we roll out 5 minutes later, one big line of Z's.
That's when thigns went downhill, a civic cut me off and a cop pulled out in front of me... I Kept back as everyone headed out to our spot. I was bummed cause there was no way to tell the guys ahead about the cop. Well, about half way there the cop nabbed one of the Z guys' friends in a new Celica GTS, got em doing a bill, everyone doubled back after that and regrouped at the hangout.
The celica guy showed up a little later with no ticket. So we all called it quits and went home...

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Bud got a quad.   Posted Sun Mar 2, 03   9:28 PM     

I don't like how gay your cops are. I mean hear you can lose local cops pretty easy without even having to do anything illegal. Once you see them, you hit the side streets. Stay off main roads for a few minutes and then keep on going. OF COURSE I can just blend into traffic or go park in a driveway and shut off my lights if need be.

State and Highway cops are a different story. I wouldn't run from a cop crown vic ever. I was booking it on the expressway riding shotgun in my Brother-in-laws supra and we whipped by a blue going like 110 (which I thought was pussy of him since he COULD have gone faster). "Don't worry," He said. "That guy won't even TRY and catch us."

My fathers crown vic was a surplus cop car (but it has fabric seats...maybe it was fbi or something) when he bought it. They didn't need it so it was occtioned off BRAND NEW. It moves out too. Needless to say that before we could blink that cop was on us like stink on shit. He was a cool guy though and just let mark off with a warning.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2