This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1425

uglystick
Back from the phish trip...   Posted Tue Feb 18, 03   3:45 PM     

well,

i went on a lil road trip to see three phish shows in three days this weekend. first show - valentines day, at the great western forum in inglewood. second two shows were at the thomas & mack in vegas. here are some photos of the trip, thought you might want to see some of this shit, and yes that first photo shows a isuzu rodeo with the gas cap off, flyin down the freeway - license plate 'wmn lwyr'

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]

links to the rest:

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/roadtrip/index.html (random oddball roadtrip photos including a pimp culass on d's with white leather interior, the tank, some other shit that i was fuckin laughin my ass off at, etc)

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/phishvegas/index.html

(photos from the show)

does anybody here even listen to phish?

your friendly neighborhood hippie,

jason (any guesses on the top speed of the subaru?)
[External Image Removed]

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K
hooyeah
Re: Back from the phish trip...   Posted Tue Feb 18, 03   4:50 PM     

147.36 mph that izuzu or whatever it was was that just gas door open or cap actually off?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
sweetdevil
Re: Back from the phish trip...   Posted Wed Feb 19, 03   8:06 AM     

You dork! Why didn't you tell me you were going to Vegas!!! My roommate and I were in Vegas for the weekend, and we're sitting there wondering wtf is up with all the hippies??? Laura called it when she said there was probably a Phish concert in town... lol
I've never seen so many hippies in Vegas

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
uglystick
Re: Back from the phish trip...   Posted Wed Feb 19, 03   11:27 AM     

the cap was actually off, door open...that is fuckin hillarious rhi! i should have mentioned it!!! and yes vegas is especially entertaining when taken over by a dredlocked crowd of trippers.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; External Rayjay Wastegate @ 1psi; Haltech E6K
uglystick
Re: Back from the phish trip...   Posted Wed Feb 19, 03   11:41 AM     

the funnier part was the fact that every trailered dune buggy sand rail pre runner we saw on the way there got a 'where the fuck are all these rednecks going' from the other occupants of the car to which i answered "GLAMIS!" lol...it's funny when you only see one exit on the way that has a sign that says, 'NO OHV PARK THIS EXIT!'

lol

jason

sweetdevil
Re: Back from the phish trip...   Posted Wed Feb 19, 03   1:26 PM     

no, all those idiots were going to Dumont Dunes... (Basically just like Glamis) The way to Dumont is right through the booming metropolis of Baker (home of the tallest thermometer in the world) Laura and I had lunch in Baker on monday, had 3 guys ask us for our number, damn were there some hot guys and sick disco trucks there!!!

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!