This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 27309

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
Gorgoth3k1

Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   7:23 PM     

I just saw a preview for F&F2... Now.. .the end of the first movie showed some promise with the charger and chevelle.... now... in the preview i was watching... it showed some kewl classic muscle car (it showed for about 1/2 a second... not enuf time for me to see what it was and i wasnt payin much attention) then it flashed to eclipses hondas and all that shit... ALL OF THEM with them big park benches on the back ends aqnd millions of stickers and body kits... and all that shit... and if that wasnt enough...

I kept watching.... and by damnit.... i couldnt help but notice DOMESTIC RICERS in there... i saw a number of rice-stangs and shit like that.... made me wanna cry and murder the director...

they really had a chance to make that movie decent by putting in some serious american muscle... but no... they had to go with all the damn ricers... and EVEN the DOMESTIC ricers... gawd... now they're just gonna be giving more idiots more ideas... which is most definitily NOT a good idea....

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   7:36 PM     

why would god allow this to happen? I hope you meant like riced out Neons and Focuses because I couldn't handle like Stang-Rice or Camaro-Rice.... at least I never have to worry about Mini-van Rice.

...I have nothing against Japanese sports cars. I adore GT3000s, Eclipse GS-Ts, 300ZXs, Supras, WRXs, Lancers, and anything pushing more than 200hp. Some of them look good, preform well, and allow potential to build that car up on. HOWEVER, I AM SICK of seeing cars that don't clear 150hp that have been tricked out with the latest in flashers, wings, and race stickers.

It's becoming TOO accepted. I seriously think that we need to do something about it. I mean no matter how many times you waste them in your 70s Camaro, Dodge Duster, 2002 Mustang, or 94 Mini-van, they still keep comming. And they are STILL convinced they are the badest little "street-racer" there ever was. They get the young girls beliving it, and they get other guys beliving it. WHAT can we do to get people to realize it's not whats glued on top of you car, but what is under the hood?!

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   7:45 PM     

then i am sorry to tell you... i saw STANG-rice in that preview.... there were probably some focuses and neons in there too... all them cars look the same once you put all those body kits and shit on 'em.... i only saw the mustang 'cuz i could see the pony emblem and it got runt over by an 18-wheeler trying to do that "under the trailor" move in the other movie.... hahaha...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Metal396
Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   8:36 PM     

i looked up the preview and here are the results i have come up with...

-A COMPLETE RICER MOVIE

-SHITTY PLOT TAKEN FROM SOME OTHER MOVIE

-SHITTY ACTORS

-TOO MUCH RAP/HIP HOP

- TONS OF EBONICS FLUNG BACK AND FORTH

And to back up that its a complete ricer movie it shows the rice-stang get crushed and then hit by a corvette..... one year from now the "new breed" of ricers will be out there scraping the sidewalks with their plastic body kits and stickers.

No worries, within 6 MONTHS i will have my car able to tear them a new one. I can already take on quite a few, when given good weather.

----------------------------------------------------
Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
MrPeabody

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   11:20 PM     

LOL. You guys are harsh. I think it has way more promise than the first, did you happen to see that yenko mary? Or the mopars? And yes, there are still allot of spoilers and shit, but the import contnent is far more prominent with higher end models, Skylines, EVO's, Supras, NSX's, and some nice muscle cars to boot. Yes there is some riced out muscle just like the riced out imports.

I dunno, I've been keeping tabs on it and it looks pretty good, but then again I liked the first one to, we'll have to see I guess.

Oh, and BTW, that "Rice" stang getting crushed is a saleen, or at least look alike anyways.

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Fri Feb 14, 03   8:10 AM     

well, you would think that the dip shits that made the movie would listen to what pepole want to see. i dont think most pepole want to see that ricer shit. im sure the top dog car is going to be an import and im sure they are going to make it beating a domestic again too.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Fri Feb 14, 03   1:49 PM     

hey it's really not THAT bad the mustang is a saleen i saw pics of all the cars on the set and they weren't ALL that bad theres a bunch of classic ricers and aLOT of tacky paint jobs but then again theres also a bunch of muscle cars i'll try to find the site again with all th epics but it wasn't AS horrible as the first

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   10:08 AM     

please do, I'd hate to have to go all postal on the writers. I won't have any problems if the following happens:

1. Riced out cars are actually tricked out enough to move.
2. the races are Realistic. no 250hp civics, beating 800hp Camaro's
3. The actors don't spend the whole time acting like total idiots.
4. They never say "naws"
5. I get to see muscle cars and super-cars, along with the imports.

hooyeah
Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   11:26 AM     

well i beleive nos isnt aponsoring the movie this time so they probably won't be saying nos i tihnk peopbody said nitrous express will be sponsoring it so they'll probably say nitrous if they do say nos they'd probably get their asses sued, i have the picture on my hard drive if anyone wants it message me on aol or send me a private message here and i'll mail it to ya

hooyeah
Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   11:51 AM     

well it turns out i can't find those pics right now i have apics of a few of the cars from the movie viper and a bunch of beemers but not the muscle

MrPeabody

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   11:53 AM     

Yup, Nitrious Express is the sponsor now, so no more Naaaaaws As far as I know there will be a higher consentration of Muscle and Sports cars, other than civics and eclipses, (though there will most likely be some still), instead of an eclipse paul walker's main ride will be a Lancer EVO, and his other car is a Nissan Skyline R34.

And as a side note, the "1/4" mile race with the 4 cars that was 5 minutes long was actually supposed to be a mile long run, (still drawn out I know), it was based on the news article that started the movie, a race between a 300ZX TT and a Mitsubishi Starion...

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   6:31 PM     

HELL YEAH 300XZ TT!

MrPeabody

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   6:54 PM     

300XZ??? Must be the korean model J/K

BTW, what year was your 300ZX?

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:00 PM     

MrPeabody

Re: Something that COULD have been pretty kewl...   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:02 PM     

Sweet. 94-96 were the best years, less problems

-Ben

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5