This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5861

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
BlownGTP

Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   11:14 AM     

This guy is from my area and has the worst case of identity chrisis i have ever seen. Now this is domestic rice at its finest ladies and gentleman. I have actually talked to this guy just before my step brother handed his ass to him in a street race. My step brother has that built GN by the way. This guy claims that it was an unfair race because he couldnt hook up ans says he has the fastest car in wisconsin. What a joke.

anyways, hers the link for ya. and dont hurt yourselfs laughing so hard. http://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101406

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   11:53 AM     

excuse me while i vomit

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
JcAus
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   12:23 PM     

Man that is some fully fucking sick habibs man, where can I get one?

That could kick the arse of any thing....the wheels are heavier so it sticks to the road, doesnt any one listen in Auto tech classes lol.

And of course you can run the supercharger at the bottom of the motor, it runs cooler because as the heat rises in the engine bay it doesnt suck it in lol

.................What a crock of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy needs to be smacked up side the head with a Trogg. That is just like the fucking toyota and holden out here with fucking Ralli-Art stickers on it....WTF??? Toyota and Holden = Ralli-art......mmmmmm I dont think so lol

fuckem

JC

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
uglystick
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   4:19 PM     

mounted under the engine huh? you mean it's down where one of the lower accessories belong? i'm confused.

that car is fuggin ugly. he should be shot for disgracing the poncho name. chad's gto is better looking than that ws6.

sad.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
BlownGTP

Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   4:48 PM     

i would have to agree. oh and i love the wing.

MrPeabody

Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   6:34 PM     

Hey, looks like the one I took of my Z! Except mine has a carbon fiber look to it... anyone wanna buy it???

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   8:20 AM     

I don't get it... Autometer and Momo aren't cheap. Do people really put money into stupid shit before engine mods?

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
uglystick
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   11:12 AM     

yep. all the time. funny part is, there is probably around ten grand invested into that car. and for 1 grand he could have doubled the amount of power he extracted from it for 10.

and if he would have focused and invested 10 grand he could have been runnin high 10's.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
hooyeah
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   11:42 AM     

sorta like auto civics running around with 5 inch tachs and shift lights

uglystick
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   12:24 PM     

i will admit that i was seriously perturbed by the jackoffs on that s2000 site whining about how the trans am idiot had an automatic.

my automatic kicks their asses on a daily basis...they must just be pissed off about it. one of these days they'll learn that there is a significant difference between a lupo cup race car and a powerglide equipped drag racer.

jason

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   6:56 PM     

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOTS ta love the "Meineke" stickers.... hehe...

Oh... and Jason.... in order for him to only spend $1grand and make his car run a helluva lot faster, he would have to know a little something about the engine and such... which I HIGHLY doubt that dude does... hehe... he'd be like "port the what? cylinder head? Oh.... I replaced that with carbon fiber and its ported all the way man"

hehe

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   7:27 PM     

ok ok. OBVIOUSLY you guys don't understand. This guy is the smartest racer ever. His car has been designed to blind his opponent with uglyness until he veers off the road ending the horror of the very site of that automobile.

and yes, I thought that it was dumb of them to mock automatics also. In a dragrace automatics have the upper hand. If i wasn't SO obsessed with the feel of a stick, I would gladly have an automatic dragster.

MrPeabody

Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   11:25 PM     

I agree, there's some cars it would just feel weird to have a auto, like my Z

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Fri Feb 14, 03   8:06 AM     

A person cant shift as fast as a machine.

hooyeah
Re: Look at the shit i have to deal with   Posted Fri Feb 14, 03   1:41 PM     

but a clutchless paddle can

Pages in this thread: (1) 2