This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3520

uglystick
yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   5:17 PM     

find out who this guy greenbeetle is and fuckin frag his ass into oblivion with whatever types of viral loads and such you can find.

i know you're the biggest computer geek on this board, do your thing.

btw, i know where there's a caddy 500 in a pick n pull.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
Gorgoth3k1

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Tue Feb 11, 03   5:42 PM     

LOL...

sorry i haven't been here in a while... damn school been keepin my ass busy...

frag his ass, eh? i probably shouldnt say anything that could get me in trouble... but this guy seems like a fuckin idiot... so i'll see what i can do... lol...

and wheres this 500 pick'n'pull? in cali?

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Tue Feb 11, 03   6:15 PM     

altho... i havent done any of that H4X0R 57UFF in a long time... been kinda gettin away from it... I used to be REAL heavy into that stuff... did some things with some buddies that I probably shouldnt talk about... and I did some virii programming... Now I set up networks and help keep people like me from breaking into them.... but ya... people like that idiot i usually scare pretty bad... its always fun when note pad opens and strange messages are sporadically written there... hehe...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
LS4_454
Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Tue Feb 11, 03   9:58 PM     

I like it when all the letters fall from the page and collect at the bottom of the screen, thought maybe my screen was too dirty.

MrPeabody

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Wed Feb 12, 03   11:03 AM     

LOL!!! Good one

-Ben

GotRiceBitch

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Sat Feb 15, 03   1:37 AM     

i had some hacker freak randomly opening and closing programs and windows typing shit to me and opening and closing my cd rom drive.. all i knew to do was shut off the computer. cant do much when the shit ain't on... left it alone for a while formatted reinstalled and he/she never showed up again.. what i wish i coulda done was found a way to trace their IP so i could get their info and scare em shitless with a little FBI visit. hehehe :P

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
MrPeabody

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Sat Feb 15, 03   11:20 AM     

Get zonealarm. It's one of the best firewalls i've ever seen, and it's free to boot Though, Gor might know a better one...

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Sat Feb 15, 03   8:18 PM     

Hehe... Zonealarm is alright... altho I was testing firewalls with a friend of mine and he had zonealarm and swore by it... until i cracked the security of his boxx and created a few text files on his desktop and zonealarm never told him that he was ever even pinged...

I use 2 hardware firewalls (ie one computer hooked to the internet and set up as a DNS and a box router hooked up to that) then I have the firewall that comes with Windows XP (which isn't all that great) Sygate Personal Firewall (which is also free and better than Zonealarm) and this other little firewall thats the shit... altho I can't remember what its called... like Tiny firewall or somethin like that... it, also, is free... I'll do a search and let y'all know where to get those two software firewalls...

But needless to say when I go to those sites at symantec and whatnot that test the security of your boxx, it says my computer doesn't exist... hehe... but the way i programmed the firewall on my linux box (the outermost computer on the network but not in the DMZ) it logs EVERY connection that i created with my network and another computer so anyone that does so much as ping my computer for any reason their IP is logged and sent to the computer I'm usually at... And there I decide the importance of the connection and if I believe it to be malicious I trace it to the street address where the computer is located... and that can always be fun to play with people tend to freak out when you talk to them through their IP address and tell them you're from the FBI, CIA, or some other government agency and you give them all this information about where they are... but its always great fun on this side :-D haha...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: yo, gorgoth three-k   Posted Sat Feb 15, 03   8:27 PM     

here's the download site for Sygate PF..

http://soho.sygate.com/free/default.php

make sure you get the plain jane Sygate Personal Firewall... the other costs $$$

Heres the download for Tiny Personal Firewall...

http://www.tinysoftware.com/home/tiny2?s=1252655227594303511A1&la=EN&va=&pg=solo_download

you have to like fill out information shit then it'll take you to the download page...

The hardware firewalls are a Linux server and some router... (dont remember the name of the company that makes it and I dont feel like going in the other room to look... LOL)

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero