This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6468

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
greenvwbeetle
the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   12:05 PM     

yea righ that was so fake

BlownGTP

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   12:07 PM     

ARE YOU TRYING TO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
greenvwbeetle
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   12:11 PM     

what is that car spraying and how do you do that

LS4_454
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   2:04 PM     

He has a 16 stage nitrous system making about 1700 HP, he purged stage 12 as he pulled up to the ricer, which was a mistake (stage 12 is worth 300hp). He then raced the car afterwards and when stage 8 quit , the ricer ended up running something like a 9.90 after it had absorbed the nitrous spray that had soaked into his air cleaner while his car while idling and then beating BlownGTP.

MrPeabody

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   4:54 PM     

I was there to, it was pretty badass.

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   5:21 PM     

it's spraying water get some duct tape and tape ordinary squirt bottles to your car then sneak out and squirt squirt squirt

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlownGTP

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   8:22 AM     

yea, i was there too see the whole thing. it was amazing what that little import could do after it absorbed the nitrous. i thought he would at least have to dump it in the gas tank to do that. he beat me pretty badly too.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   12:28 PM     

I know dude, he pulled like mad on you in 7th gear. But once you guys got up to 230 it started getting more even, to bad you could only get up to 245 on that block...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   5:12 PM     

you killed it

BIGBADBLUE
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   9:56 PM     

YAH U STUPID FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHA

HELLO LADIES SORRY BOUT LAST NIGHT SOME TIMES I FORGET HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE
SweetNeon

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   9:16 AM     

is there some thing wrong with you?

dum da dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm
sweetdevil
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   2:08 PM     

yer a quick little fella

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
sweetdevil
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   2:08 PM     

yer a quick little fella

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
SweetNeon

Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   2:18 PM     

thats what the ladies always say

dum da dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm
Metal396
Re: the fast anthe furious is the best moovie on earth   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   3:34 PM     

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH THAT WAS GREAT NEON!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------
Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2