This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4468

SweetNeon

pamona swap meet   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   11:19 PM     

any one know when the next one is? or a web site that has info about it?

SweetNeon

Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   11:20 PM     

i figure i would have a good chance at finding a cheep tri power there

Metal396
Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   8:50 AM     

I would think there is one this weekend since theyre racing. Im headin out in about 30 minutes. If they arent ill ask a few people and get back to you with a date that they will have one.

----------------------------------------------------
Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
SweetNeon

Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   9:33 AM     

whats going to race today?

LS4_454
Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   10:50 AM     

Top Fuel Dragsters, Funny cars, Pro Stock, SundaySundaySunday, be theeeeeere! Oh sorry, got lost in the moment. LOL I'll bite my tongue here,NHRA drag racing goes on twice a year there, the Winter Nationals are happening right now. There won't be a swap meet there either since it takes up most of the parking lot and pit area.
Go to http://www.fairplex.com/fp then check the calender of events. The next one is March 2nd, if you havent been before get there EARLY, like at 7, most people start packing up at 1-2pm. They also split up the import and domestic stuff, the domestic stuff is the second swap meet area on your right. Bring your little brothers red wagon to haul your goods, it never seems heavy (what you have bought) until you carry it for 2 hours then back to the parking lot.
Cheap and Tri-Power dont go together, but you should be able to find something, dont forget the linkage. Keep your eyes out for a good single plane manifold as a back up choice. Have you checked the Recycler? There are people selling all kinds of shit there. You can try at www.recycler.com too.

SweetNeon

Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   11:07 AM     

i have the factory 4 brl that came on it but i'll only use it if i have to

LS4_454
Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   11:11 AM     

If you decide to use it send it to the Carb Shop in Ontario, but get one of their build sheets first. They will re-do the carb to all your specs of your engine/car and make it work real good. They may have a booth at the swap meet and you can a get a build sheet there, they may call it something else, just tell them you want to get the carb re-built for your new engine and the will give a work/build sheet.

1969Stang
Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   10:53 PM     

as for the races this weekend...a lot of the racers came in to my work...kinda cool. And for the swap meet. I could tell you as soon as i know...beings that its really only down the street from me...maybe 5-10min. So i'll be sure to tell you. Pomona Swap me...i love that place.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
SweetNeon

Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   12:04 AM     

its march 2nd i guess, next think i gota find is one of those little red waggons to put all my shit in

novaboy

Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Tue Feb 11, 03   5:06 PM     

ill be there look for a primer black 1950 chevy truck and a guy with lots of tatoos, ill be there selling shit with him....weve got a 63 corvair in good shape for like 500 bucks if anyone wants it.

novaboy
Cutlass

Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Tue Feb 11, 03   9:56 PM     

whats in the Corvair or is it just rolling?

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
LS4_454
Re: pamona swap meet   Posted Tue Feb 11, 03   10:00 PM     

Was that your Olds at the last cruise night? Looks to be set up nice, have you made some passes at a track?