This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10075

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
BIGBADBLUE
i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   12:49 AM     

FORD VS CHEVY WHO HAS THE BALLS TO OPPOSE ME? CHEVY 4 LIFE BABY ALL FORD'S IDEAS AND STYLESARE STOLEN MUSTANGS, TORINOS, AND THE ONLY REASON U SEE SO MANY RAISED FORD TRUCKS IS BECAUSE THERE SO CRAPPY FROM THE FACTORY

HELLO LADIES SORRY BOUT LAST NIGHT SOME TIMES I FORGET HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE
sweetdevil
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   8:41 AM     

I say no one even acknowledges him, he may go away

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
hooyeah
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   12:46 PM     

well if you're fucking the fords maybe thats why you hate them

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Metal396
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   3:37 PM     

hahah what a weirdo

----------------------------------------------------
Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
BIGBADBLUE
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   10:06 PM     

MAYBE IF I SHOOT IN THE AIR YOU'LL GO AWAY?
SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DEFENSE FOR FORDS? iF THEY'RE SO GREAT HOW COME THEYRE FAMOUS FOR FACTORY RECALLS? OR FLIPPING OVER ? OR OUTSELLING CAMARO WITH A GIRLY MUSTANG WHICH HAS ALWAYS SOLD MOR V6'S THAN V8'S? MAYBE THE ASPECT THAT FORD HAS STOLEN EVERY BODY STYLE FROM OTHER COMPANYS? dODGE CHARGER CAME FIRST, TORINNO CAME AFTER. AND HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE FIRST GEN CAMROS AND MUSTANGS SUDDEN EVOLUTION? mYBE ITS JUST ME ALSO BUT WHY DOES FORD HAVE TO SEND THERE CARS AWAY TO GET THEM FASTER? ROUSH, SHELBY?
SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SINCE U GUYS SEEM TO KNOW IT ALL AND BE A BUNCH OF SMART ASSES. i WILL SCHOOL U IN ANY ASPECT OF CARS SO DONT TRY I AM THE AUTOMOTIVE GURU.

MrPeabody

Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   10:21 PM     

I think we should start an anti caps lock petition .

-Ben

Metal396
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   10:55 PM     

hahahahahah! sweet thinkin Pman!!!!! lol

Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
LS4_454
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   11:05 AM     

Wasn't it the CHEVY pick m' ups burning to the ground when they were hit in the side calling for a national recall? Hmmmmm,maybe not.
Why does some one call themselves bigbadBLUE if they hate Fords so much? I would go with BIGBADORANGE myself.

hooyeah
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   5:10 PM     

well i see someone here is trying to start a fight the automotive guru? hmm automotive boohoo maybe

1969Stang
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   10:44 PM     

what about chevy...i have nothing bad really do say about them but to shut u up i will. Ford had the ranchero first...then in 59 here comes the El camino...eat shit...anyways a different topic....does anyone else think(besides me) the new GTO kinda looks like a Grand Prix....but with more balls...lol....

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BIGBADBLUE
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   1:04 AM     

WHAT ABOUT MUSTANGS AND PINTOS? HIT IN THE BACK AND U GOT ONE HELL OF A FIREWORKS SHOW ? I COULD GO ALL NIGHT WITH FACTORY RECALLS........
DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT BY TALKIN ABOUT THE CAPS U GIVE ME A REASON TO STOP AND I WILL

hooyeah
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   1:11 AM     

uhh because you're annoying

and yeah the new gto looks alot like a holden and i guess grand prix too

LS4_454
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   9:38 AM     

Ya, its a "puffed up" Grand Prix, but it is about time Americans remeber how to sell a RWD V8 car with the proper name plate on it. Getting tired of these nice Pro Stock cars with V8's put into FWD type cars, how can I be impressed with them then and go buy something that is 4 cylinders short of the race car? Let alone being FWD? Ford is the only one left with a real American affordable muscle car type built here. Chevy Malibu, Nova, Camaro, Monte carlo all gone or FWD V6 cars, whooo hoo! And Dodge has, ahhh ahhh, well a Hemi TRUCK, were have the all the performance V8 cars gone?

Metal396
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   11:27 AM     

You must be some kinda loser to spend ur time lookin up bad points of other car manufacturers besides your favorite. If Fords suck so bad why do you give a shit about them? If you dont drive a ford , you dont have to worry, so why be stupid and wasting forum space buddy?

Show more of your car instead of trying to make points of others, nobody gives a flying fuck about your non-humble oppinions.

nuff said.

hooyeah
Re: i'M BACK AND I GOTTA SAY I HATE FUKIN FORDS!!!!   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   12:11 PM     

you mean his big blue k5? yeah those things scream speed

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3