This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2095

Metal396
The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   4:33 PM     

SOOOO LOUD!!!! i will get some audio and hopefully video soon. Smokin the tires is no problem now, although my ignition is dying, but that will be done in a couple months. it stumbles if i hit it too hard below 2500 rpm, but i pretty much got the feel to get it runnin wihtout stumbling. Its So much faster than before. I ran a 8 second 0-60 time, with alittle stumbling. Thats 2 seconds better than before. And i have freeway gears in it.

You guys gotta hear it, its sooo loud! ! it screams at 5000rpm! By far this exhaust and XPIPE is the best thing ive done for my car! The X pipe makes it rev soo much smoother! its so comfortable ! Looks like holley isnt as big of a problem as ignition, the muffler guy tuned it for me and got it goin alot better.

All and All , its runnin great! My car is actually a contender now. . No slow poopstang here anymore! (Not saying i can beat everybody or anything but im sure not slow as fuck now)

woohoooo im in a good mood, and at a price of 480 dollars, it was completely worth it!

Hope i can make it to the track sometime! (and not be humiliated ehhehehe)

----------------------------------------------------
Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
Satanismycopilot
Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   5:34 PM     

woot for you sweet

Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   6:18 PM     

sweet? what the hell?

anyway, nice to hear your making some progress. get that audio and video for us.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Thu Feb 6, 03   11:37 AM     

right on. finally somebody made you believe the holley ain't a pos. you're glad. trust me. the it'llbreak carbs are much worse.

get us some video. i'll host it for you.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
Metal396
Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Thu Feb 6, 03   3:27 PM     

hehe just how do i get it from my vcr to the computer ? im not gunna buy a bunch of special computer cards and programs to do it though.....

Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, Magnaflow X pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber Mufflers. LOUD!
Satanismycopilot
Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Thu Feb 6, 03   6:37 PM     

In response to:

Poster: BlownGTP
Subject: Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!

sweet? what the hell?

anyway, nice to hear your making some progress. get that audio and video for us.

sweet as dude thats sweet

Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Thu Feb 6, 03   6:42 PM     

heres some sounds, i will get some more alittle later too.

oh and in the beginning of the burnout one, that loud roar before the burnout was a blip.

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc/FLOWMASTERBURNOUT2.wav

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc/FLOWMASTERX2.wav

If its not workin right now, instant message me and i will send it to you. It might be working tomorrow though.

Metal396
Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Thu Feb 6, 03   6:46 PM     

oh by the way that was an 84 foot burnout! one legger of course! heehhe. i coulda gone longer, up to 100 feet at least, but i was running out of road so i let off the gas.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Thu Feb 6, 03   10:07 PM     

sounds pretty badass man... once you weed out all the ambient noise... lol...

Yer mustang sounds badass....

-Gor

[edited 'cuz i'm curious about something]

[External Image Removed]

[figured it out... damn ubb code shit... hehe..]

-------------------------------------------------------------
[image]userpictures/Gorgoth3k1.jpg[/image]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero

Edited by Gorgoth3k1 (Thu Feb 6, 03   10:15 PM)

BlownGTP

Re: The stang has come to life, and its actually FAST!   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   7:38 AM     

ah ok, i understand now. lol, i had a brain fart.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!