This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5208

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Phatmatt

Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   2:02 PM     

I haven't been on here in a long long time. What is up?

BlownGTP

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   2:28 PM     

hey man, nice to see you again in here. same old shit different day in here. hows the van?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   3:42 PM     

Matt! No shit, me and Jason were just talkin bout ya. How ya been dude? Got a 240Z now

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   4:24 PM     

the van man cometh

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   4:29 PM     

howdy boys. Yes it's been some months now. The van is fine. I almost bought back my old 300ZX TT, BUT just didn't have the money at the time. It's probably gone for good now and I'm in the market for another car. I'm not quite sure what I should get though, all I know is that I want a newer car most likely. I don't really have any new stories or anything, racing comes to a hault come winter time around here. what have I missed since i've been gone?

Phatmatt

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   4:31 PM     

on a side note, I had to mention that I recently found out that Thomas "Gus" Mahon (pioneer of van racing) passed this August. I didn't learn this until several months after the fact. He ispired me, as well as several others to race minivans, and is a turbocharging genius.

uglystick
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   4:51 PM     

was gus mahon the guy who had the 9 second van that he drove daily (and switched gas between the track & street)?

not much has changed. everyones projects have moved a little further on. neon has an old beater gto now. i went out and bought a haltech e6k and a twin turbo setup for my bmw project that will never be finished. metal396 has actually done some work on his 351C mustang (headers, carb, intake). peabody got a 240z and ditched the civic (straight up TRADE FOR THE Z!!! OMG! Talk about a deal!).

sweetdevil now has a s10 pickemup instead of the sentra. hmmm, what else....there's more for sure.

oh novaboy actually has a fast nova now...

;-) great to see you back. i have mucho turbo questions for you.

here are some photos:

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/TwinTurbo/index.html

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/Rotos/index.html

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/parts/index.html

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
Metal396
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   5:16 PM     

hehe WELCOME BACK!!!!

My car isnt stock anymore! can you believe that one!?? lol ITS IN THE SHOP GETTING EXHAUST ON RIGHT NOW WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!! i cant wait till tomorrow, CRUISIN TIME!!!!

HEHEHE my 73 stangs got an X pipe now , if it doesnt help as much as i think, it still sounds cool to say that i have an X pipe HEHEHHE. i know im dumb but i have a reason!

----------------------------------------------------
Newest mod: Hooker headers to 2.5 inch pipes, X pipe, flowmaster 2 chambers w/ turndowns.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   5:58 PM     

Hey...

A friend of mine was just asking about "the guy with the badass van" this morning... so you done anything new with it?

-Gor

LethalToy

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   9:08 PM     

Good to see ya back bruddah. As for a new vehicle, you can always build up one of them wood panel station wagons. Cause 'go fast' retro is what yer all about. Besides you can fit that mattres you have in the back of that van in the 'wagon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   9:18 PM     

bigblock buick panel wagon one of my dreamcars we're supposed to be getting my teachers volvo wagon done this year got a nice 302 in it it's a ford mill but cool as hell in a wagon

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
JcAus
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   11:50 PM     

Welcome back....welcome back....welcome baaaaaack

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
SweetNeon

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Fri Feb 7, 03   11:14 PM     

speaking of the gto any one know where i would find info about Pontiac heads if i only have part #s off of them?

LS4_454
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   11:00 AM     

Go to a Pontiac dealer with a geeze there and give him the numbers, he may be able to help.
Or find a Pontiac site with a message board. Shit can the cast heads and get some Aluminum ones, you may spend almost as much on the cast to get them were the aluminums already are.

SweetNeon

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   11:04 AM     

i just wanta get it driveable before i do any thing like that

Pages in this thread: (1) 2