This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10750

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
1969Stang
hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   3:52 PM     

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=101175163&dealer_id=&make=MIT&distance=50&max_price=&model=ECLIP&advcd_on=n&end_year=1995&min_price=&certified=n&address=75043&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1982&color=&car_year=1995

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Metal396
Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   3:55 PM     

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YES!!! THAT WAS SOO GREAT!!! AH MAN THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!

HAHAHAHAHA SOOO GREAT!!!! LOL!!!!!

I LIKE THE BACKFLIP PART!! AHAHHAHA

----------------------------------------------------
This is whats making all the noise...
[External Image Removed]
JcAus
Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   4:00 PM     

Thats some funny shit

Where can I get one lol

JC

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
DieselGoPed

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   8:03 AM     

heh. back to the future...

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
uglystick
Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   11:09 AM     

funniest part - that guy lives eight miles away from me. according to auto trader.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
hooyeah
Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   12:47 PM     

funniest part is if someone buys it and he gets sent to jail for fraud

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Gorgoth3k1

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   4:48 PM     

LMAO!!

Thats AWESOME...

wish i had a car that could do backflips at 150mph... that'd be badass... hehe...

i'd like to see that V12 in an eclipse... that'd be tight... hehe

-Gor

SweetNeon

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   5:07 PM     

it would be half the lenght of the eclipse pry

LethalToy

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   7:29 PM     

ya could save the space the heater takes up cause you could warm yourself from the block. Ya might want an auto tranny though cause the transmissions shifter would be approximately around the rear hatch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
SweetNeon

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   8:36 PM     

im sure you could rig up some type of shift cable to relocate it

LS4_454
Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   10:43 PM     

If you put a V W bug (old one) in a wind tunnel it will flip over at 160 mph, good thing they were horse power limited to 80 mph.

hooyeah
Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   12:52 AM     

wasn't there something about the old ford coupes too if you don't have them extened at a certain speed the front end will lift up?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   2:02 AM     

If you drive an old vw bug near a rhino, it will charge the car. i guess its because the bug is the same shape as something the rhino hates.

SweetNeon

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   7:54 AM     

i dont blame it, i try to run them over as much as possable

DieselGoPed

Re: hemi eclipse....hahah....good times...   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   12:13 PM     

lol. the vw bugs only flip over cos their too back end heavy. all the bugs ive seen have their engines in the rear and the boot or trunk is in the front. so thats why they flip over. but you dont need to worry.youre gonna have to do a lot of work to get a bug to do 160. the new model though, i dunno bout them

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3