This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6345

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
BlownGTP

For the Cali pepole   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   4:18 PM     

i know that movies come out a little bit earlier in cali than the rest of the states. Has Biker Boyz been released there yet? and if so has anybody seen it and is it good? it looks like a motorcycle fast and the furious. im just wondering.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   4:55 PM     

All i've seen is some previews. It does look like a biker F&F

-Ben

Metal396
Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   5:48 PM     

Never even heard of it......

----------------------------------------------------
This is whats making all the noise...
[External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   11:16 PM     

Has LL Cool J and a whole bunch of R&B/Hip Hop stars.

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   8:29 AM     

ya, it's a biker F&F.... I think that the companies that produce street bikes MUST sponser this shit. Can you imagine how many accidents are going to happen from morons doing wheelies on the road after this movie?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   8:51 AM     

LOL, yea i can imagine a bunch of idiots getting on their bikes after the movie lets out. or even the idots that decide to go out and buy a bike after they see the movie. i dont think LL cool j is in the movie. the only music star that i saw in the movie trailer was kid rock.

DieselGoPed

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   12:45 PM     

We havnt even got the previews come out over here. i dont get why film companies keep making this shit which just drives stupid ricers to race on crowded streets, and ending up ploughing through innocent people. we already have enough morons on 250cc trail bikes ragging round town, having wheelie comps in car parks, and just being total dumbasses. you see all the stupid ricers who go and crash after f&f, well whats gonna hapn after this movie? its a damn sight easier to crash on a bike than a car, and a lot more painful. and all the farmers round here will prolly take pot shots at em with 12 bores for making jumps on their fields. at least theres some justice lol

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
hooyeah
Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   2:27 PM     

the one good thing is on a bike the idiot has a better chance of jsut killing himself and not an innocent

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlownGTP

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   2:54 PM     

i have a feeling your gonna be one of those dumb f&f boys when you get a little older.

DieselGoPed

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   8:09 AM     

Me? nope couldnt afford all those stickers. i did see a really rice car the other day. it was a honda accord, had stripes and shit all over it, and the best bit was, he had one of them steering wheels with the nos buttons on, but no nos! what a loser. and nobody say 'just like you' or any smart crap like that please.

hooyeah
Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   8:29 AM     

yeah ya know those button on the steering wheel also double as a horn in non nos situations cuz you know it's illegal to not have a horn and stuff

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   9:53 AM     

... and stuff.

Mine doesn't work, does that count???

-Ben

uglystick
Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   10:57 AM     

i don't know about that movie. looks gay from the previews. but that culture is as fucking real as it gets up here in sacramento, and as far as i've seen in vegas (spent a lot of time there with work lately, in the outskirts where most of that kind of shit goes on at night).

here in sacramento they drag race light to light on bikes on sunrise. it's insane. they do the front wheel braking-wheelie at the next light starting at like 120mph. crazy bastards. they hang out at the krispy kreme donuts every saturday night - at least 150 of them. with at least 6 cop cars in the lot along with them.

fuckin crazy bastards. one of these days my el camino will be fast enough to fuck with em. not now though.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
DieselGoPed

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   12:53 PM     

Its illegal? ooooh, shit the horn on my dads car aint been working for a while now. is it ok if you have no passenger mirror as well?

Cutlass

Re: For the Cali pepole   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   6:24 PM     

Ugly..its called a stoppie. if you wanna get real sick look for a few ZX 12s or some Busas. there are a few of them running around that are street legal making 350 BHP. thats just sick.

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2