This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7034

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
SaleenKC
Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   12:29 PM     

Hey everybody just surf'n around and found the site. Thought ya'll might like to see the new Saleen vs Supra video at www.UndergroundRacing.com there are also a bunch of other cool videos and forums too. Let me know what you think.

hooyeah
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   11:01 PM     

oh you don't want to know what i think

a wise man once said OOSABOOSA BOO@O!!!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   12:14 AM     

Ok...I think you're an ignorant, under-age, stupid little dickless moron who's never even seen a street race...Much less a Saleen vs a Supra street race...Go bak to playin wit your legos, jr. We don't want to see your stolen video, we don't care about it, and we don't care what the fuck you have to say...
Just what I think...

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Metal396
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   10:17 AM     

wtf.... i thought those vids are pretty good, i dont care if this guy was the person who took them or not. So far that site has some good racing vids, alittle dark but good.

----------------------------------------------------
This is whats making all the noise...
[External Image Removed]
DieselGoPed

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   10:53 AM     

Yeah i gotta admit. they are pretty dark... get some daytime races which we can actually see ok? and i watched the one about the confession of a looser. right..ok.. i didnt get that. so what? hes clutch is bust whys that make him a loser?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
Stryker
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   11:32 AM     

hahaha. That confession of a looser video...'supposed to be the funniest video on the net'. Bullshit. That guy wasn't a racer. He was a ricer. That little car that kept beatin him was fast...That's such bullshit. If someone beats ya by 5 schoolbus lengths, turnin off the fuckin A/C WON'T magically make ya beat him. Niether would a faulty clutch. 'Fuckin clutch man. Shit.' More like 'I gotta learn how to FUCKIN build an engine man...Not to mention how to FUCKIN drive so I don't burn my clutch out.' And he said it'd be a few thousand to fix his clutch? What the fuck kinda clutch is it? Damn thing better be made outta gold...

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
DieselGoPed

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   11:51 AM     

yeah well, thats what that vid was all about yeah? he was talking shit to the camera, goin on about his 3 grand clutch and all that bull. i guess that is what it means by confessing he was a looser.

hooyeah
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   1:32 PM     

that was him trying to keep his dick bigger than the other guys after he lost and yeah watching tail lights and listening to engine noise makes a good fucking video!

a wise man once said OOSABOOSA BOO@O!!!

MrPeabody

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   1:42 PM     

I think they're pretty cool

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   7:55 PM     

oh ya, and welcome to the board, by the way... no wonder none of our thousands of members ever post...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   8:31 PM     

lol. It'd probobly change if they took of the Creat A Ride link, then again, that's why I found the site

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   1:04 PM     

Yeah me too, i only got here cos of a lionk from newgrounds.com so stryker? if you h8 me blame Erik for putting that link for create a rice in that site....actually, dont. but i think thats what attracted your 3000 ricers, of which about 12 actually write anything. its a bit sad really.

LethalToy

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   9:41 PM     

Actually have a couple decent videos I picked up from some people I know from the Richmond street racing scene. They did an awesome job of editing and added a nice soundtrack. If anyone (I deem important enough....ie.....mostly regulars that I like....and even some I clash with a little) wants to check them out, PM me and I will send them to ya over MSN or such.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   3:23 AM     

i'd be interested lethal if i qualify that is

DieselGoPed

Re: Charlotte, NC ~ Saleen vs Supra * New Race Video *   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   12:49 PM     

Jeez lethal, do you have a job as a rocket scientist or summat? how did you pay for both of your rides? (which, may i add, are both pretty sweet).

Pages in this thread: (1) 2