This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3419

SweetNeon

whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   12:03 AM     

any thing?

sweetdevil
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   8:49 AM     

nuff said...
But Laughlin KICKED ASS...
It was all about Loser's Lounge 4 nights in a row, and two days of SCORE racing.

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   10:59 AM     

that race was fuckin sick, i got alot of footage. I just happened to miss every wreck too.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
sweetdevil
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   2:12 PM     

I didnt know you went! Where did you stay at?? Are u 21? Did u get to go to Loser's at all???

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Tue Jan 21, 03   8:03 AM     

We stayed at the Ramada and our rooms overlooked the track, BBO, DISCO,nate, jake, kevin, and a couple other peps went., no im not 21, and i didnt got to losers. but we did bring back a bunch of fire works,

oh and half of the footage i got was little kids beating on eachother. funny shit

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
sweetdevil
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Tue Jan 21, 03   8:11 AM     

Cool, glad you guys had fun... It was the best time I've had in a while...

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   12:14 PM     

Rebound Could use some work : )

No i dont want to buy them......Yes i'll stop talking about them..

sweetdevil
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   2:00 PM     

asshole...
LMAO
You weren't there... were you? i didn't think you were 21

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   2:01 PM     

Pierced...

Age is just a number

sweetdevil
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   2:02 PM     

lmao... thanks for sayin hi up there dumb ass

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   2:04 PM     

Going to barstow on the 1st ?

sweetdevil
Re: whats happenin in the valley this weekend?   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   10:26 AM     

No, I'm going on the 31st. Who's your money on? If Leadfoot's truck doesn't break, i think he'll win. Although, if Jon doesn't get nerfed off the course, I think his truck is much better than Dan's... and I think we know who the better driver is, so this should be an awesome race!!!

For anyone not doing anything special Friday night/Sat am, there's an offroad race in Barstow, the MDR wildwash 250. Up the 15, get off on Outlet Center, make a right and you can't miss the gate. A couple of my friends are racing, and there's some real tight competition.