This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8164

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Phat_BASSterd

!!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:01 PM     

you know i would figure that a site with 54 pages of members(with about25+per page)would have more than 5 peaple chatting on it???its ok im just the new guy remember good night every one ,454,gotrice,fordfactor,andMETAL396

YOUR A VERY FAST ONE!!!cause i was haulin' when i passed you!!!
Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:03 PM     

about 10 people register a day, and about 1 new person a month will actually talk... usually only for about 2 days.... about once every 3 months theres somebody that stays on and talks for a long time....

ive been on here for over a year....

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:04 PM     

you don't have to say goodnight to anyone this is actually a abnormally large amount of members on at once

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:07 PM     

In reply to:

ur such a homo... lol

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:07 PM     

yeah and you drive a ford

Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:09 PM     

exactly, so that just adds on to my superiority over you lol.... (anybody notice how most chevy guys are stuck up? lol)

too-da-loo hooyeah

[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:13 PM     

So Metal396 doesn't stand for a Chevy 396? Or is it a bored out Ford 390?

hooyeah
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:13 PM     

yeah ever realise how some people don't have the mental capacity to realise toodaloo hooyeah has a much more ear pleasing ring if you phrase it as too da loo hoo (see i shortened my name down) may be tough for a lil old ford guy like you to understand

Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:23 PM     

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

oh and i made the name "metal396" before i even had my car. The "metal" will stick with me, but its gunna be METAL351 now... i made the name when i saw my dream car (at the time i registered here) ... a 1960 ford ranchero, with a 396 chevy stuffed under the hood. Then 5 months later i bought my car. Theres the history for ya! lol , plus METAL396 has a nice ring to it

[External Image Removed]
GotRiceBitch

Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:29 PM     

Dicks-a-waggin tonight... LOL!!!

Most chevy guys are stuck up, huh? Yah. Red's not what I'd call stuck up, I'd call him "confident with reason".

Every chevy guy I know can back his shit up.. and that's real funny, because I've only known ONE ford owner who could back his bragging (WhiteLX), but maybe that's because so many import kids are starting to buy mustangs these days...

So does calling someone a fag make your car faster, or just cover for how slow it is? I wouldn't know, I don't ride in anything with "Ford" on it.

:P!

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:34 PM     

each person ive met in person that likes chevys, hates everything else..... i dont understand why..... mostly other teenagers of course.... i love all american vehicles.... i just prefer fords... and when i try to have a good car conversation with some other teenager , they say " oh you drive a POS ford eh..." , it pisses me off cause they have never even SEEN my car.... now tell me wtf is up with that?

maybe its just my bad luck... ive never met RED, so i dunno if hes cool or not, i sure as hell am not gunna ridicule him... or anybody else i dont know

[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:35 PM     

Yes, the 396 has a good ring to it, just curious. Is the 351 a Windsor or Cleveland? I almost bought my Aunts '70 Galaxie (46,000 miles!)with a 351 Windsor, I was going to put the Cleveland heads and intake on it and go bracket racing. Instead I ended up with my '70 Caprice,454, TH400, and 12 bolt rear end, a much better package to work with.

Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:39 PM     

its a cleveland... and to my knowlege theres no way to fit the cleveland heads on a windsor block.... were they 2v or 4v heads?

and hows that caprice doin now? get some pics man lol

[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:53 PM     

The heads were for a 2V, I never tried the switch but was told from a reputable machine shop that was the way to go as long as you got all the cleveland stuff to go with it. It didn't make sense since a Windsor is considered a small block and a Cleveland is a big block but it was upposed to work, you certainly can't do that with a Chevy.
I may have to enlist Jasons help with pic's, its big and green, original vinyl roof and complete original interior, although it needs some help here and there. I even found a brand new 8-track radio on E-Bay! Ya baby!

Metal396
Re: !!PM michigan time   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   9:12 PM     

the windsor is a small block, and for MANY MANY years the cleveland has been debated weather or not its a small block or big block... but that doesnt matter because SMALL BLOCK AND BIG BLOCK are chevy terms, not ford.... the cleveland is part of the 335 motor series.... but if u gotta use a big or small block type term, it would be a "big-head", cause its got MONSTER cylinder heads on it. you can see that just by lookin at my engine pic, huge cylinder heads with huge valve covers.

the ford 335 family is the 351c motor, the 351 and 400m motors... M motors were usually used for towing in trucks.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2