This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8496

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Metal396
NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Fri Jan 3, 03   1:12 PM     

OMG!!!! this makes me wanna cry...... [External Image Removed]
look at the far left car...... [External Image Removed]

'MODIFIED'???? MORE LIKE '"POOPED ON!'"

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]

Edited by Metal396 (Fri Jan 3, 03   1:15 PM)

Metal396
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Fri Jan 3, 03   1:14 PM     

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME!!!!

[External Image Removed]

whats this world coming to?

[External Image Removed]
Stryker
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Fri Jan 3, 03   2:02 PM     

haha. Modified. More like MORTIFIED! lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Fri Jan 3, 03   6:13 PM     

na nanananananannaa BATMAN!!!

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Bombadier

Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Sun Jan 5, 03   10:36 AM     

Anybody wanna MilSpec BMW???? [External Image Removed]http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e85/forum.php?postid=1576111&page=1

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
uglystick
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Tue Jan 7, 03   12:12 PM     

at home, yes, i will post it, i have a photo of the bmw 4x4 made for the nazi's in wwii.

and also, that dodge is scary looking.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
SweetNeon

Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Fri Jan 10, 03   11:01 PM     

how do you post pictures?

uglystick
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   3:48 PM     

you have to have an ftp or website that you can store them away in, then you can access them by typing something like this without the quotes (if i don't put the quotes, it'll assume i'm trying to post a picture):

"[img]http://yourphotolocationhere.com[/img]"

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
SweetNeon

Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   6:36 PM     

to much bull shit to deal with all jsut send them all to u

uglystick
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   3:55 PM     

easy enough for me. fire away.

jason

GotRiceBitch

Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   7:38 PM     

Hey metal, think that's bad? Take a look at the RK Sport body kit for the chevy cavalier. Insta-honda! *Barf*

As if my poor cavvy doesn't look sadly import-ish already, that's the last thing I'd ever to do that little car. Sure, I may have a loud stereo (that sounds about 100 times better than the ones you hear in imports that were not installed correctly) thanks to fwywarrior for devoting an entire weekend to the project, but that's only to drown out the sound of my poor 4 cylinder engine screaming to get to 80 on the freeway. LOL

But seriously, why the hell would you rice out a mustang? I mean, wtf? I saw one that looked very similar to that cruising around palm desert the other day. I actually felt like following the guy, dragging him from his car at the first opportunity, and beating him senseless for violating a perfectly good AMERICAN car (now covered in japanese emblem stickers, along with a huge "MUSTANG" banner as if we didn't know what it was.. but then again, with it so horribly importified, one might actually mistake it for not actually being a mustang anymore.)

If you want a honda, BUY ONE, ya fuck.

Meh.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
Metal396
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   7:59 PM     

haha i know what you mean...

why'll we are on the ricer civic subject, i destroyed one yesterday.... MY CAR HAS TREMENDOUS TOP END, thanks to the freeway 2.75 gears ... this guy was riding my ass at 80mph (typical ricer driver) , in a late model civic coupe, with a primered grey body kit, (cracked from hitting curbs i guess), exhaust and whatever else ... typical ricer blasting rap and laying back in the seat so low so that he can hardly see over the steering wheel...

well anyways when the road got to two lanes he downshifts and guns it at about 75 or 80mph, actin like a tough guy.... so i give about 3/4 throttle, and my rpms surge up from 2800 to 4300, quickly jumping up to about 110mph, i look in my rear view mirror to see him about 4 car lengths behind, after about 5 seconds..... i lay off and coast the rest of the road at about 75mph to see him fly by at 100 and swirving through traffic (more to show hes a typical ricer)... well it was just interesting, for the first time , my car has some power! and thats after only the first step!

i gotta buy an accelerator pump kit and fiddle with that in my carb to get it running better off idle, but above 2500rpm it pulls hard, nearly chirpin the tires when it hits 2nd gear. i hopefully will be ordering headers this weekend . more on that later.

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:02 PM     

i love loud good sounding stereos but sticking 2 subs and a 500 watt budget amp in a honda with no sealing in a poorly designed box with a horrible deck does sound like shit if you want bass you NEED to get the mids and the highs just as good so you can actually hear music not just thump thump thump and rattling body panels

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
GotRiceBitch

Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   8:22 PM     

All I put in was a new deck (sony xplode, nice but inexpensive.. budget-friendly!), new speakers all around because stock cavvy speakers suck, and an 8 inch preamped bazooka tube in the trunk. It's not insane, it's not enough to blow out one's eardrums or cause permanent ringing, blow out windows or set off car alarms from a mile away, but it's enough to thump pretty good for not looking much different from stock, all the wires are carefully tucked below the interior panels and unless you look in the trunk, you really can't tell that it's much of anything aside from a cd player. I like it just fine that way.. all I wanted was some decent tunes so drown out all the go-nowhere noise my car puts out, especially on the freeway. Before the stereo was put in we did a roadtrip to phoenix and back.. no tapes, no radio stations in the middle of nowhere.. just about 3 hours of the incessant buzzing coming from below the hood. Never, EVER again.

And actually, in total, I spent less than 700 bucks for everything, wiring and all included. Pretty good for what it is.. some of those kids spend over a grand and still manage to sound like ass.

:P

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: NOOOOOO!!!!!   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   9:27 PM     

one of the best systems i've ever heard was practically hidden 4 inch mids in all 4 doors 2 tweeters in the dash and 2 subs hidden behind the back seat if he wanted to show them off the material on the back seat slid up and there they are....all that coupled with a 1000$ deck sounds fucking awesome though

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: (1) 2