This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2403

BlownGTP

kind of quiet lately   Posted Fri Dec 27, 02   7:26 AM     

everybody must be playing with new christmas toys they got.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Fri Dec 27, 02   8:05 AM     

I'm playing with the race dezert site... I think this place is kinda dead....

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Fri Dec 27, 02   3:43 PM     

yup, and i'm on the forced induction message board at roadfly.org.

i almost lost my best friend this week. thanks to the tank-like structure of a '93 bonneville sle, he's still alive. i'll post the story & pics later...camera's battery is dead right now. needless to say, it's pretty gnarly. story includes launching the car 100 feet over a 30' drop, fire, a river, and the process of getting the car/engine/trans out of the river.

he's fine, so is the guy who was sitting shotgun, an old friend of ours who was home from active duty (usmc)...

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
Metal396
Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Fri Dec 27, 02   5:15 PM     

i got a new cell phone, some mustang and other muscle car history books to add to my collection, some clothes, the usual....

ooh and my parents are gunna pay for my headers, woohoo!.. but that comes after intake wich im ordering tonight probably, and tomorrow i go pick up the carb..... probably asseble the whole thing some time next week...
i cant wait, the mustang will actually move! (the 2 bbl on it right now is shot, completely dead)... lets hope there wont be any other problems with it while puttin the stuff on...

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]
BadAssDodge

Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Sat Dec 28, 02   12:01 AM     

I got some cool stuff, a book called HEMI, a dickies sweatshirt, and some running shoes cause damn ive been gaining weight lately. Im also suppose get some cookies with a little "herb" included in the recipe. no cell phone though, i want the sanyo 5300 that shit is badass, it has a camera, you can download ringtones, its color, cool games too

Faster & More Furious
Stryker
Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Sat Dec 28, 02   10:23 AM     

lol. I got a laser pointer to torture my cat with...she loves it. haha. Got a stereo for my room, the 8 mile soundtrack...and CLOTHES! A whole shit load of clothes! yipee. lol.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Sat Dec 28, 02   11:37 PM     

I got a pair of 600-watt subs and a tool cabinet full of little goodies.... along with a few DVDs including LotR Fellowship of the Ring Special Edition....

my dad got a new toy... a chainsaw with a 24" blade... hehe... not sure how many horses it has, but it EATS through these big dead oaks i got out here... gonna have me a big fuckin fire on new years... i'll try to take some pictures and post 'em 'cuz this fire will be HUGE... i'm talkin 20 feet in diameter and 10 feet high... atleast... we've been clearin land lately... so we have llots of dead trees to stack...

-Gor

1969Stang
Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Mon Dec 30, 02   2:40 PM     

oh shit man..again long time no hear...or type..lol...dude you and me have to start talking again man...lol...your never online anymore...lol...its probably because you have a life...unlike me...oh and i got some model cars 1957 ranchero and 1957 courier sedan. very verynice...i got a ps2 with 5 games. and gift cards...and clothes and other stuff...hehhe....happy new year everyone

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BadAssDodge

Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   12:33 AM     

actually its because my brother now pays for and runs the aol and doesnt let me use it cause hes an asshole, put dodgers771 on your buddy list thats my AIM screen name. my yahoo name is cruiser771 still but@yahoo.com

Faster & More Furious
SweetNeon

Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   4:13 PM     

i gota 20 gift card to starbucks, it ended up being pretty good i met some purdy girl who works there

MrPeabody

Re: kind of quiet lately   Posted Wed Jan 1, 03   7:28 PM     

I got Gone in 60 Seconds, a few more Sims installments and 350 bucks for my car. New tranny, brakes and tires for me, then i'm sellin the rice mobile

-Ben