This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1851

LethalToy

Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   10:27 PM     

Been off for awhile. Some may have noticed, those that haven't can kiss my ass with your tongue out. I have returned a little more cynical and a lot more cranky. Yotas are fucked, T/A's rims are gouged, blew the new alchy motor for the Malibu (puhlease don't ask), the old lady cracked up the F250 and ran the 460 clean outta oil and seized her up tighter than a nuns cunt. Been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest and still coming in first.

Cheers & Happy Holidays to all you monkeys that missed me and here's to Santa crapping down your chimney to those that didn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   12:50 AM     

damn man having a steak of bad louck hopefully santy cloz will help ya out a bit

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
uglystick
Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   10:46 AM     

the fuck is up? good to see you peeking your head in. it made me a little sad that you and matt had dissappeared. so get your shit fixed. then come back and bother us.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
Bombadier

Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   1:47 PM     

Well, merry fucking holidays to you too......

Unfortunately, i've had the sig-other-no-coolant/oil-malady before, so i feel your pain......
Just look at it as a way to not have to justify any further automotive purchases for a while.......

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
uglystick
Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   3:36 PM     

bombadier, you'd love this guy, except that he'd call you a potty mouth every time you mentioned the word j**p or FSJ ;-)

he's got (perhaps had) a 383 stroker powered yota on 44's among a bevy of other (apparently now fucked in the skull) vehicles.

maybe when he's done curing the world's automotive ailments one legged, he'll return and share his infinite wisdom!

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
sweetdevil
Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   4:37 PM     

Fuck Christmas...
I'm so not into the holidays this season... I'm ready for it to be january

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
LethalToy

Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   6:58 PM     

preach on sistah

LethalToy

Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   7:18 PM     

the 383 is fine. Still got no snow up here so we took the Yota out for a romp. At some point we must a blew a rear axle seal and the axle puked out all the gear oil. When we got her home and I pulled the third member I got bits and pieces falling out. Passenger bearing is toast, third member grenaded, r&p is toast and the detroit (actually) shattered. There was no mud and plenty of traction with the Boggers and when I blipped the throttle she grabbed and yanked the front tires @ 8-10" off the ground and then a sound (kinda sounded like Ka-Ching......you know the cash register sound cause it means it was gonna cost alot of money) came from the rear end. So now I am out a 1:5.29 gear set, detroit locker, bearing, seal, rear axles (twisted the splines like a barbers pole). Thank the lord I never used the nitrous or I probably would have ripped the frame in two. I thinks it's time to upgrade to those 60's I got sitting in the shop. Especially if I plan and runing it in the bogs next year. My OZ's for the T/A are being sent back to be refinished and I got's the gay ass stock aluminums on her with high pro Potenza's (no sticky, sticky).
A very careless friend (still deciding if i should dig him up or not) left a shop rag in side the oil pan for the new alchy engine we were building for our tube chassis F-Body for the 1/4 track and bolted it back up. He said he didn't take it back out cause he didn't want to wreck the gasket ??!!??!! After the bits and pieces stopped flying we ascertained what did it. To his credit and chagrin he fessed up right away and at least has offered to purchase the replacement ( but hell, all those hours !!!)

Ahhh hell, what am I supposed to do?? Beat his ass ?? Don't think it would help. A good ass whooping never made anyone smarter.

uglystick
Re: Whats up all you bitches???   Posted Tue Dec 24, 02   12:47 AM     

oh god damn do i know that sound. it really is not a cash register sound, more of a dingclunk. followed by more dingclunks which are really just the sound of one of the many teeth in your third member being sheared off and dropped into the bottom of the pumpkin through what should be fluid...same EXACT thing happened to my scout. now it's gettin a detroit locker.

as for the oil rag connects to the oil pan problems, you're wise beyond your number of legs my friend...kicking your friend in the teeth would just make him uglier.

jason