This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2163

JcAus
Seasons Greetings   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   4:08 PM     

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year. And I hope that "Santa" brings you everything that you desire.

Talk to you all in the New Year.

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Metal396
Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   5:15 PM     

HEADERS!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, HOOYEAH LAY OFF THE EGGNOG!

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]
BlownGTP

Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   5:51 PM     

NAAAAAAAAWWWWWWSSSSSSS!!!! lol, happy holidays to you too.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   12:54 AM     

hey now nothing wrong with a bit of nog from the eggs you little bastard you don't make me come down there and steal your headers

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
sweetdevil
Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   8:10 AM     

i'm getting a new geetar

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1969Stang
Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   8:52 PM     

hugh heefner bought all is girlfriends a white quitar white with a pink bunny...for xmas....saw it on tv...lol...I want some good shit....03 cobra...mawhahahha...come santa...lol...happy holidays everyone..

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Mon Dec 23, 02   10:51 PM     

i'm all for the philosophy in that commercial for cheese... y'know... the one where the little girl leaves santa some cheese instead of cookies and she gets like a brand new 'vette and some other stuff.... all i really noticed was the 'vette... hehe... but ya... come on santa... bring me the damned 'vette z06... hehe... and perhaps a weiand blower.... that'd be pretty tight... lol...

but on a serious note... the holidays always blow man... perhaps i'm a grinch.... but man... can't wait 'til january first when you get an excuse to drink like a sailor and blow shit up with all the fireworks you just blew your money on :-D

if it weren't for new years... i'd never leave the garage over the holidays... haha... been in there a lot lately... fuckin alternator grounded somewhere and melted my freakin battery.... scared the living shit outta me when i started the car and saw sparks flyin out from under the deck lid... and it was a brand new battery too... damn autozone won't give me my $50 back 'cuz it "wasn't the fault of the battery" or some shit... fuck them... i'll go to wal-mart to get my shit now... lol... and to top everything off the rear wheel bearings in my grand am froze up while i was driving and snapped my rear axle assembly in half... but hey... that gives me an excuse to buy a new (and much better) rear suspension... hehe.... still fuckin expensive tho and now i'll have to wait even longer before my fiero'll be runnin on account of a lack of fundage... hehe... second job... here i come

it isn't all bad tho... i seem to have contracted bronchitis, which gives me an excuse to drink all the brandy i want.... gotta love the old timers' cough medicine altho now the doctor seems to think i need this 4 1000mg freaking horse pills every morning and night.... uggg.... hehe... just chase with a glass of old remmy and everything is all good... haha...

peace... and to those who aren't grinches... merry xmas... happy channukah... kwanza... feliz navidad... and all those other damn holidays around this time of year...

-Gor

uglystick
Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Tue Dec 24, 02   12:53 AM     

i honestly got a set of playboy cartoon books from darkhorse comics.

from pauly shore.

i shit you not. my boss has a lease for a billboard on one of pauly's buildings. the guy sent my boss this two book set of playboy cartoons, and he gave it to me.

and it's signed....

by hef. no bs. i'll post y'all a photo tomorrow.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
sweetdevil
Re: Seasons Greetings   Posted Tue Dec 24, 02   7:51 AM     

Is it Thursday yet?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!