This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 13612

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
hooyeah
sad rice burners   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   6:09 PM     

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
UT OH!
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   8:50 PM     

hahaha... those're badass... hehe...

i have a friend with an old chevy lifted like 11 or 12 inches or something... its fuckin TALL... he also got that big chrome roll bar thing in the back end and them KC lights and shit... its pretty kewl... but scary as hell to drive... feels like its gonna tip every time you turn the thing... lol...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   8:59 PM     

Clears on trucks bleeeeech Clears on anything, bleeeeech

-Ben

Bombadier

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   11:23 PM     

nice pinion angle on those driveshafts.
It's hard to tell from those pics, and they may look badass, but any heavy torque put on those yokes would prolly snap em right off. I'd be scared to drive em on a flat surface.
Only way it would be safe, would be to have two double-cardan u-joints on the front driveshaft. And with those size meats and suspension, i'd want at least some Rockwell deuce-an-a-half axles. One of those trucks looks like it's still got the stock axles on it. eek.
I must admit though, somebody put a LOT of work into those super-duties. I wish i could see more pics for a closer look at how that suspension is set up. Whenever i see pics like that, my brain starts working on the geometery of it all.

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
sweetdevil
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   8:41 AM     

Can you say Disco?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   12:03 PM     

fuckin bitch, you beat me to the punch! i was literally saying that exact same line in my head, then i scroll down and sweet stole the words out of my mouth!

ever seen the 90 deg driveshafts they make up here in chico? holyohmygod, they're nuts.

those trucks will never seen front axle engagement i'd imagine...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   12:41 PM     

they're show trucks but they look cool with the ricers in that position i'll try to find the site for ya bombardier there are a few more pics

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
hooyeah
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   12:42 PM     

http://www.siblingrivalry.com/

VROOMMMM!
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   12:45 PM     

the red ford..and the dodge look pretty hillbilly too me ..the black chevy is pretty dope...

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   9:01 PM     

I have to second that one! man I hate the Ricer crap....that Del sol is pretty clean. I understand if it's crazy tacky but you have to give credit where it's due. Just cause it's a honda doesn't make it rice. Just like that hillbilly truck of a Duallie (however you spell it!) =) that's like Dropping a 4X4 you just don't do it. You dump regular trucks and Raise 4X4's? don't people know the rules?

Kutsuju Racing Pres
MrPeabody

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   10:53 PM     

Chuck the wing and clears, then the Del Sol will be cool

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Thu Dec 12, 02   6:32 AM     

how can you say you hate rice when you drive it?

SweetNeon

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Thu Dec 12, 02   6:34 AM     

that del sol is faking ricer up the ass ulgy, case in point he painted his drumb breaks lol

Bombadier

Re: sad rice burners   Posted Thu Dec 12, 02   7:56 AM     

I've seen ricers here rattle-can their rotors and calipers, and not even bother to mask 'em.
I've seen quite a few lifted 2wd Toyota pickups lately too, with 36" Swampers to boot.
Slamming a truck is ok if you're shooting for speed and using a 4x4 for better launches,
but lifting a truck so much that the 4x4 is essentially non-functional is just plain silly.

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
sweetdevil
Re: sad rice burners   Posted Thu Dec 12, 02   8:34 AM     

www.bigdumbtrucks.com

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4