This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 69644

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  
sweetdevil
onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:05 AM     

I've had it with his shit talking pansy ass...
He is the biggest fucking poser I've ever met in my life

go to http://pub36.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=3037345487&cpv=1and see just what a loser he is.
You know that BigBlownOval F350 with 44's and glass? He's on Prerunners.com claiming it's his! What a fucking joke! He constantly talks shit on this site and then says "I was just playin"
Well, enough faggot, you're a loser, your car sucks, your second identity as fst69chevelle and 69chevelle didn't fool anyone, and the 69 chevelle you and Tony built is probably even gayer than that pile of fucking shit camaro...
Get a fucking life.

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:55 AM     

I dont know what the hell your talking about i nevere said any of those cars were mine i said i helped fix the chevelle and i never said once that i had a pre runner you must have had to much CRACK that day flush off women get a life and get off my back !

uglystick
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   12:56 PM     

you know, we can read.

you did say the f350 on 44's was yours. you are the biggest liar and keyboard bandit i think i have ever seen in my 10 years on the internet. just rest assured that anything you ever post on here is going to be followed by me posting....

BULLSHIT

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
JcAus
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:03 PM     

Thats some fucked up shit, but it is funny to see some one get shut down.

Hey what does getting glass mean? as in wind screens...ooops my bad wind shields?

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
sweetdevil
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:14 PM     

On a prerunnered truck, you have anywhere from 10" - 20" of wheel travel to make the ride smoother so you can go faster/jump. You have so much up travel that your tires rub the fenders, so Fiberglass fenders are put on that add usually about 4" of flare so the tires don't rub, and the fiberglass is MUCH lighter, so they do this with the bedsides and hood also.
He's still fucking lying. He im's me and acts like it wasn't him on the prerunners site. The internet isn't that big fuck head... who else says they have an identical truck to bigblownoval's and says they rock it around the desert? That, and you were just telling me last week how sick his v10 is... until I blew the wind out of your sails and told you it's only a v8.... loser

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:19 PM     

What ever you wont to think i dont care it's your word against mine and im telling you its not me!

JcAus
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:20 PM     

Cool thanks for that info, I had no clue as to what it was.

Another quick question about trucks.....are GMC and Chev the same company? The reason why I as is that my cousin in Virginia has a Chev Avalanche z71, and I have seen a GMC truck out here with z71 stickers on the back gate. Whats the go?

Jc

----------------
sweetdevil
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:21 PM     

Same factory... different name and logo... Slightly different grills on a few years... I think, but they're the same automotive parts.

JcAus
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:23 PM     

Cool bananas....Thanks for clearing that up

Jc

----------------
uglystick
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:37 PM     

oh, one more thing, onecrazymofo,

the ONLY thing i believe out of your mouth, is that you fuck your mother.

i doubt you're crazy and i doubt there is really just one of you...there's no way a single person could be that stupid....now two idiots...perhaps.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:41 PM     

One Crazy Mofo
You best watch out the big mofo is back! My bigass F350 with 44's will stomp all over all you idiots who think you have a prerunner with glass and a front bumper.

god damnit i hate not being able to read do my eyes decieve me?

and jc the z71 is only a suspension package its available on gmc and chevy trucks and fulsize suvs
gmc and chev are both made by general motors

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
BlownGTP

Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:49 PM     

gmc is made for new dealers that sell buick, oldsmobile, pontiac becaues they dont have a truck line. Gmc is just a genaric brand for GM to give to those dealerships so they have trucks to sell. the quality is the exact same. the only difference is slightly different front ends and the badging.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:01 PM     

If there's a pre-runner truck, is there such thing as a post-runner truck????

Seriously, this stupid mofo has a serious case of penis envy to say somebody else's truck is his.

And the z-71package is really a waste of money if you get it from a dealer. Find a used z-71 if you want the upped suspension.....
On a side note, i've laughed several z-71 drivers out the door when they were boasting that it's a speed package, and they could outrun Corvettes. Shit, my wife's handed a couple pf those sport-truck driver's their asses when they've blipped their throttles at her Wagoneer.

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
sweetdevil
Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:04 PM     

the post runner truck is called a chase Truck...

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:14 PM     

ahh, i see. learn something every day......
For a post-runner i had this mental image of a pre-runner all broken down and on fire...... hence, a "post"-runner...... LOL

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9