This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 35209

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7  
SweetNeon

the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:30 PM     

this is the page dedicated to make F&Fboy look like a lame idiot. Pictures from the shop and pictures from the racing event at the Q in san diego and pictures from willow springs last weekend comeing soon

SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:59 PM     

so whos the little hater bitch tellin so much to you?

uglystick
Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:07 AM     

where's the photos ?

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Kutsuju_racing
Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:53 PM     

You've got two more days? hell I got pics from the IDRC does that mean I'm a racer now too? I've got pics of me talking to JoJo callos does that mean I'm part of his team? no wait I was standing next to Ron Lumas's bug I'm on his team.....no wait.....mmmm

Your still dumb where's the beach front property and the 80,000. dollars that you make with your job you've had for two weeks. they sure do pay a lot to put air in a tire these days.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:38 PM     

hopefully i'll have the first set from willow springs by sunday, and i got that farrari on my lift i took a picture of, i dont know when i will get the 2nd set developed cuz i still have like 20 more pics to take, i'll waste a good ammont of those tomarrow cuz this dope ass gt2 came in today

JcAus
Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:40 PM     

I was thinking, I might do it tonight...take a pic of you holding a sign made saying CVSR and todays date and post the pic/s.

Might be a way to show that it is you in the pic and that you are where you say you are.

I am going to do some tonight when I get home as I have to clean my car for a formal

JC

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:52 PM     

No just because you have pictures from IDRC doesn't mean your a racer unless you raced in the event or previous to it. No just because you have pics of you with jojo doesn't mean your apart of the team, to do that you would actually have to work for them and get paid. I can grantee you that you are not on Ron Lumas team but hey who knows if that's what you really want to do with your life if you put your mind to it I am sure you could do any thing. I didn't say I had a beach front property, what I said was I lived a block away from the bay. I've work there for about a month and a half now. Now let me ask you a question, why do you lie so much to make me look bad when really you lie more then I ever have? And fortunately on this very topic in a few days I will make every one here know who the liar is, you really should stop starting shit yo.

Peace

SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:03 PM     

I don't think I would be confutable with you taking a picture of me holding a sign made saying cvsr and today's date, seems kinda creepy if you ask me but hey I am not the one to judge you mite have your own little way of doing stuff in your country but not over here homie keep your weird shit away from me please.

sweetdevil
Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:32 PM     

I know what he looks like... so I can verify it's him if you're all skeptical about it....

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:48 PM     

you like how i look naked huh?

MrPeabody

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:06 PM     

I think we're all perfectly fine with not becoming blind in the prime of our lives. And, yes, it would be nice to have some proof that the pictures are actually legit instead of a "ferrari" picture you picked up today on the net and are now going to "develope" it for posting

-Ben

Kutsuju_racing
Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:52 PM     

Neon what did I lie on? Maybe in your eyes what I've said isn't true....but you've owned a chevelle a prelude and you had home studies, you had a class at indio highschool? when did I lie? Just wondering. Like I said you brought this on yourself. I'll leave you alone again but I'm telling it's so hard sometimes with the things you say in here. you know what man here it is I'll be grown. You don't have to prove anything it doesn't even matter what the hell you do or where the hell you live. if it doesn't affect my pay it doesn't matter to me. Just sometimes you go to far and I can't help it. I really don't like being a dick and all of this is pissing off my wife because she has to hear about it all the time....so it's a truce and if you still feel the need to post pics then do it if you want. remember I found all this out because you wouldn't stop. I really don't like being a dick. I've even tried to help people out in here and I just really don't want to look like an asshole because that's not me.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   6:34 AM     

hummm i took a picture of not just a ferrari, it on my lift in my shop, i got some dope pictures of the ferrari and the gt2 also you would wanta check out

SweetNeon

Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   6:38 AM     

dont worry i'll have sum nice pictures to show, even better ones when i get this other camera developed after i use up the rest of the pics

sweetdevil
Re: the your a fuckin idiot page   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   8:22 AM     

He's not lying about the job... I think you guys should believe him on that one... What he does there, I don't know, don't care... post the pics of the cars, I wanna see em!

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7