This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12974

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
RednekKonceptz

Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   1:13 AM     

a protest @ cruise night to rally support to prevent Police Harassment! On thanksgiving, 25 of my neighbors rallied together, made up a story, and all called the police at the same time. All said I was speeding through the neighborhood. Since then I have had cops sitting in front of my house at all ours of the day, herrassing me, my family, and threatening to impound my car and arrest me. I filed compliants against all that filed complaints against me for herrassing me. The cops refuse to listen to my side of the story and say if they hear anything about me speeding or anything, even if they don't see it they will arrest me and impound my car. I am sick of the harassment and am looking for people to rally behind me and take this to PD city council. I invite all of you to come by and park with me at the show with "Stop Police Harassment" signs next to your cars. I'll also have a petition that you can sign and leave your email addy to form a group and possibly make a news letter to see how others are being harassed and descriminated against because of there cars. I encourage all of you, no matter if you drive rice, euro, or muscle to come out on saturday and join the fight. THANK YOU!

Stryker
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   1:17 AM     

Did you have to post this everywhere?

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
OneCrazyMoFo
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   1:24 AM     

I'll be there B

hooyeah
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   2:26 AM     

ok two things i have to say first of all...are you a little stupid fuck who was speeding through his neighborhood if you are then fuck you you deserve it.
secondly if 25 people complain about you who the hell do you think the cops will beleive 25 people or you? the one who was breaking the law
oh wait i got another
thirdly break the fucking law you deserve to be harassed ticketed or whatever take it to court if you want hell who cares are you too fucking dumb to realise that if 25 people complain maybe you should quit your bitching and slow the fuck down?

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
BlownGTP

Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   7:43 AM     

why would 25 of your neighbors just get together and lie about you? i doubt it! You should just slow down in the hood bro! i think this is your own fault.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   8:08 AM     

I sure as fuck won't be there... just slow down asshole. It's little fucks like you that get kids and pets killed.

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
quik67firebird
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   9:49 AM     

If 25 of your neighbors said you were speeding, then you're probably driving too fast for the neighbohood. Just slow down and the police will get bored and go somewhere else.

sweetdevil
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   10:07 AM     

Rednek konceptz.... HOW FUCKING GAY
You're a disgrace to true rednecks by putting Ghetto ass spelling to it... queer

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Stryker
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   11:56 AM     

hahaha. I told ya you'd get ridiculed for postin this, moron. lol

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   2:28 PM     

it's a conspiracy they're all agiast you **peaks around** yes the thin on your streett hat gives off light you may think it's a street light but it's a government camera they're all watching you busdsy AHHH GET OUT NOWWWW

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
uglystick
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   2:41 PM     

and then some jack ass pointed the palm desert police department to this url...hmmmm...and you thought you had problems before...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
RednekKonceptz

Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   3:05 PM     

All I'm trying to do is get support, and one thing I would never do is speed thru my hood, I've lived in the same nieghborhood all my life and I yell at people that speed thru here, there is about 100 to 200 children in this nieghborhood. 95% of the people that complain are elderly and have always been rude to me, my friends, and other young people, they yell at us for just walking down the street. According to the officers that came by my house, 3 of the complianers are retired CHP, so of course the cops are gonna believe other cops. I thought if I came here and told my story I would get support from other car people like me, but I guess thats not gonna happen. Thanks anyways

hooyeah
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   3:13 PM     

we aren't like you we don't speed through neighbor hoods lousy speeder

VROOMMMM!
Metal396
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   3:57 PM     

This fool is just another one of those faggot kids , probably GJONNY or NISSANFAG. you know how they are always talking shit about "rednecks" not knowing wtf they even are. whoever this is just thinks he is clever to post something like this, to see if we are "rednecks" and are stupid enough to support him.

What do you kids think "rednecks" are? White people? If all white people are rednecks, and rednecks are supposed to be unknowledgable, dirty, and poor people, THIS COUNTRY WOULDNT EXIST. WHITE EUROPEANS FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY, THEY FLOURISHED WITHIN A HUNDRED YEARS, AND STILL ARE! So who the hell are you trying to call a redneck???? And i acknowlege that not all things this race has done in the past has been good (taking of native american's land, and other people's).

So stop acting like you are from the "ghetto" and have all your "homies" back in the "hood", Turn of your homosexual "rap music" (WHICH ISNT REALLY MUSIC, BUT RATHER A BUNCH OF UPPEDY POOR PEOPLE JUMPING AROUND AND SINGING ABOUT SHIT THEY DONT DO) , get an education and try to contribute to this nation's existance.

Im done.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
Metal396
Re: Stop police harassment protest this saturday   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   3:59 PM     

And if you really are not gjonny, or nissan, keep your speeds down, and everybody will be happy

that post was intended for all the people accusing domestic drivers of being "rednecks"

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3