This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 937

tunermonkey
damnit damnit damnit   Posted Sat Nov 30, 02   11:26 AM     

Well, shit, this is just great... we're here not even a month and someone broke into the 98. fortunately i was still awake and I heard something outside, I open trhe shutter and sure enough, there's soeone out there... I ran outside but the person already took off... I'm pretty sure I know where they ran too.

But I get out to the car and the door is closed, but it's unlocked. I look inside, but nothing's missing. I'm guessing the broken door panel that I never got around to fixing spooked them. (When the door is pulled wide open, the thing will slam back, either crushing your fingers or making a really loud slam.

Going out to look for an alarm today. If anyone spots the car, rev at me or something like that BTW - it's a purple neon w/ white stripes,, blah blah blah

MrPeabody

Re: damnit damnit damnit   Posted Sat Nov 30, 02   2:52 PM     

That sucks, at least it's ok. Someone busted up my bud's CRX a bit ago, did over 1000 worth of damage

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: damnit damnit damnit   Posted Sun Dec 1, 02   8:01 PM     

i have extra door panals, i will sell cheep

tunermonkey
Re: damnit damnit damnit   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   7:17 PM     

heh.. no thanks, I have extras that i'm pulling from the project neon. I'm going to be fiberglassing some custom panels for that one. Thanks anyways.