This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3977

hooyeah
happy turkey day   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:29 PM     

[External Image Removed]

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
uglystick
hot rod pics...   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:38 PM     

no better place for these anyway...this is my new photo album...i'll be adding plenty to it in the future:

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/hotrod/index.html

there's some cool pics, like the cheetah's and the fomoco-tow shots i got just for grins...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
BlownGTP

Re: hot rod pics...   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   9:14 PM     

yea, everybody have a safe and nice hoiday. Take a break from the children and their 8 second imaginations from this site.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: hot rod pics...   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   9:42 PM     

Nah foo, i'm running 7's with my new 100 shot of naaaws :P

Take care everyone, and don't get too drunk :P
Now, on to the stuffing

-Ben

dixieracer5
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Sat Nov 30, 02   7:52 PM     

my holiday involved fucking my ankle up on a 4 wheeler...fun fun...we have such a big family we had 5 turkeys

++Savannah++

The loathsome mask has fallen, the man remains sceptreless, free, uncircumscribed, but man equal, unclassed, tribeless, and nationless, Exempt from awe, worship, degree, the King over himself.
MrPeabody

Re: happy turkey day   Posted Sat Nov 30, 02   8:27 PM     

Hey fun, bet it built character though

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Sat Nov 30, 02   10:51 PM     

hehe heard about your accident you'll get better you're a tough one besides you love pain

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
dixieracer5
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Sun Dec 1, 02   5:25 PM     

Yah...but not bone cracking...I will have the big ass scar on the back of my leg for a while...just glad I made it hup the big dirt hill with out stalling out this time..ha ha

The loathsome mask has fallen, the man remains sceptreless, free, uncircumscribed, but man equal, unclassed, tribeless, and nationless, Exempt from awe, worship, degree, the King over himself.
sweetdevil
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Sun Dec 1, 02   7:32 PM     

GLAMIS ROCKED!!!
Comp was closed, then they closed Olds, but we tore up the sand drags at night... I rolled my quad, but I had a blast....

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
sweetdevil
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   11:01 AM     

here's some Turkey Day video

http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez/video/glamis2002.wmv

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: happy turkey day   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   11:35 AM     

the video only plays for about 1 second for me. is everybody having this problem?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: happy turkey day   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   8:37 PM     

a good friend of mine broke his wrist crashing his ATV on turkey day... hehe...

-Gor

dixieracer5
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   4:35 PM     

Yah...it happens to the best of us...my cousin was trashed and she prbably doesn't even remember the ride...I broke my other ankle on a normal bike...sad huh...I was just riding around on a summer day...where do you live?
Lots of dirt and 4 wheeling fun in texas

Gorgoth3k1

Re: happy turkey day   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   7:47 PM     

i live in texas... and yes... there's TONS of 4-wheeling fun out here.... my neighbor has a TON of land that i'm allowed to use with the 4-wheeler... mudding is great.. not this time of year tho... to fuckin cold... and yes... i know its only 50, but i'm here in texas where thats about as cold as it gets... lol...

and my friend was driving up hill doin about 40 when his tire ran in a rut and he flew about 15 feet and landed on his face and completely crushed his wrist.... he had surgery on monday and now he has these big metal things stickin out of his arm... he said them metal pins are the only thing holdin his hand to his arm... hehe... he fucked it up pretty bad...

hehe...

-Gor

dixieracer5
Re: happy turkey day   Posted Sun Dec 15, 02   8:55 AM     

Sounds like fun...texas pride...nrt