This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5618

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
hooyeah
gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   7:12 PM     

i had the pleasure of talking to gjohnny woohoo

SS gjohnny SS: what nigga what
SS gjohnny SS: you wanna talk lets fuckin talk
SS gjohnny SS: what the fuck you doin on an import thread any way
hooyeah7521: what the fuck you doing blah blah
SS gjohnny SS: niggah u wanna talk shit then talk it
hooyeah7521: you're so full of fucking shit i'm gonna stick a size 13 boot in your lil ricer ass you little fucking bitch
SS gjohnny SS: hah bring it hick
hooyeah7521: d eagle you little bitch
SS gjohnny SS: ill whipe the floor with your craka ass
SS gjohnny SS: haha bring it
hooyeah7521: what isn't it past your bedtime baby boy/
SS gjohnny SS: haha what you 14 or somethin motha fucka
hooyeah7521: gawd you'e soo full of shit bet ya your eyes and hair are brown you little fuck
SS gjohnny SS: bring that big ol foot round here itll be snapped of and jammed up your ass motha fuckin crotch gobblin
SS gjohnny SS: haha good one
hooyeah7521: youre gonna snap off my foot right well ya better watch out or i'll steal your 10$ screw on fart tip
SS gjohnny SS: haha no tip bitch remember its stock
SS gjohnny SS: so bring it
hooyeah7521: right des your mom know you're gay?
SS gjohnny SS: haha does yoru mom know you still havnt gotten laid you fuckin loser
hooyeah7521: it's only stock cuz daddy won't let you get his keys so you can raid auto zone for type ARRRRR stickers or now labeled fire extinguishers
hooyeah7521: big words for a 12 year old
SS gjohnny SS: haha no thanx motha fucka i work for my living and im an anti ricer bitch
SS gjohnny SS: dont fuck with this
hooyeah7521: rightttttttt
SS gjohnny SS: seriously you sound so stupid its not funny
hooyeah7521: if prooving you wrong every 5 seconds is stupid guess i'm guilty
SS gjohnny SS: get yo shit straight before you open that paste paper mouth of yours
SS gjohnny SS: haha how you prove me worng once
hooyeah7521: **yawn**
SS gjohnny SS: haha lucky your fuckin inbred dad dont shove his littel fella in there while you got yoru trap open
SS gjohnny SS: what niggah what
SS gjohnny SS: you go no shit
SS gjohnny SS: puttin shame in yo game
hooyeah7521: awww thats sucky i got shame in my game what nigga what?
SS gjohnny SS: haha you got somthin to come back with bitch
SS gjohnny SS: shut the hell up
SS gjohnny SS: you aint got nothin
hooyeah7521: i don't think i need to have a come back every worf you type is comeback enough
SS gjohnny SS: haha spoken like a true bitch
SS gjohnny SS: you havnt got shit but excuses
hooyeah7521: your moms talkin?
SS gjohnny SS: oh god thats a classic
SS gjohnny SS: hahahaha
hooyeah7521: i feel dorry for your mom
hooyeah7521: sorry*
SS gjohnny SS: haha you fuckin loser
hooyeah7521: you do realise you're pretty much typin to yourself here right?
SS gjohnny SS: haha yea cause you aint got nothin to say
SS gjohnny SS: you fuckin crakka ass motha fucka
hooyeah7521: cracka ass motha fucka i'm trying to understand what you're saying but golly gosh it's tough english please.....
SS gjohnny SS: golly gosh
hooyeah7521: jimminy jillickers
hooyeah7521: it's hick talk yo
SS gjohnny SS: listen georgy pourgy, ill kick your paste ass all over then run yo ass over with my car that all yall seem to hate
hooyeah7521: ya down with that DAWG
SS gjohnny SS: haha dont dawg me motha fuckin hick
hooyeah7521: it's not your car we hate....
SS gjohnny SS: haha
SS gjohnny SS: haha
SS gjohnny SS: you know what fuck this
hooyeah7521: what yo crackas ass leaivng yo!
SS gjohnny SS: your a paste cream puff and its gettin sad smokin you all the time
hooyeah7521: smokin me? are you old enough to play with fire cracka word yo dawg
SS gjohnny SS: haha you little paste bitch
SS gjohnny SS: how old are you 10 11 maybe
hooyeah7521: 17 atleast thats what my DRIVERS license tells me, i would say check yours for your age but i guess thatd be difficult seeing you probably don't have one...WORD!
SS gjohnny SS: haha your a punk ass bitch
hooyeah7521: word
SS gjohnny SS: dont tell me shit right
hooyeah7521: yo dawg why ya messingwith my cracka back homie
hooyeah7521: i guess you warning me on a messenger is the equivalant the your non existent 45 cal d eagle huh?

at this point he aim warned me to 30% oh my then ran off with his tail between his legs probably scared all his ricer net friends would tihnk he was dumb for getting warned

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Satanismycopilot
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:13 PM     

"SS gjohnny SS: what niggah what
SS gjohnny SS: you go no shit
SS gjohnny SS: puttin shame in yo game
hooyeah7521: awww thats sucky i got shame in my game what nigga what?
SS gjohnny SS: haha you got somthin to come back with bitch
SS gjohnny SS: shut the hell up
SS gjohnny SS: you aint got nothin "

<posting the obvious>
A. either black or wants to be eminem
b. didnt finish high school
c. has no grasp of the enlish language "SS gjohnny SS: you aint got nothin" translation you have something

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:36 PM     

Nigger / Wigger... whatever... ghetto ass little poser that needs to get his dads dick outta his ass....

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Stryker
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   11:11 PM     

what nigga what!
yo dawg nigga homeslice G man...I gotta question for ya home dawg bro man.
WHAT IN THE HOLLY FUCK DOES ALL THAT MEAN?!?!?!
lol. Is what nigga what the cool thing to say now adays or what? Damn, the things they teach elementary schoolers.
And did anyone else knotice tha speeling prublems in their?? Uyo kan tell that hukked on fonix wurkd fur him. lol

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
JcAus
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   11:15 PM     

Mine ingrish it guud

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:24 AM     

what nigga what, yo g homie dizawg in the hizouse... or something... hehe...

that guy's fuckin retarded...

just some people... try to sound smart... and they're all fucktards.... hehe...

peace... word to ya motha... hahaha...

-Gor

uglystick
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:39 AM     

the lyrics of the 504 boyz song 'tight whips' come to mind...

'course even the rap crews' tight whips are rented... and/or the property of the record company until they decide it's time to kick New Jack 236.7 to the curb, then the whip gets deducted out of an already spent advance, and New Jack 236.7 is now broke as a mothafuckin joke without the ability to pay his property taxes and all falls down like a house of cards.

if you dumb kids really think those entertainers really have the life, you're sadly mistaken. they have the equivalent of taking ones lifetime work and scrunching it into a 20 day period of time, then pretty much losing the rest of their lives because the record company worked them into a lifelong debt...

sad really, not something to emulate...

now, if you want to start quoting wu lyrics, maybe i'll give you some props..."i despise your killing....and raping....[are you...my judge?]....it's just you should be punished. i'm going to chop off your arm. ARE YOU READY?"

jason
"Like ella, the bitch caught the fits like gerald-ine ferraro who's full of sorrow cause the ho didn't win, but the sun will still come out tomorrow and shine shine shine like 409, here comes the drunk monk with a quart of ballentine. kid pass the bone, yeah pass the bone, lets get on this mission like indiana jones, the gza. one who is the mind of the whole click, with the game and soul of an old school flick. like the mack & dolomite who both did bids, claudine went to cooley high and had mad kids. so stop, the life you save may be your mothafuckin own, i'll hang your ass with this microphone. we come bustin through in downtown traffic, wu tang is comin through with full metal jackets. disregard while i bomb that ass, you ain't shit, your whack ass town had ya gassed. ego's are somethin the wu tang crush! like a kid all up on stage gettin flushed...i don't give a god damn, on who knows ya kid...how many rhymes ya got or what shows ya did. i don't know ya therefore show me what ya know. i come sharp like a blade, but i cut slow.

you know my steez...the beat's gone, please.

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
LethalToy

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   8:46 PM     

Me fail english? Thats unpossible.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Bombadier

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   7:53 PM     

last time someone said "what, Nigga, what?" to me, i coconut-crunched his little white-boy ass. That's the only answer fit to give someone who's got their dick so far up their own ass it's short-circuiting their higher brain functions.....
A week ago, they all talked like Snoop Dog. Two days later, they changed their lingo to Ludakris. Then in the PM they again changed their ebonics to P. Diddy. The next day i thought i heard Nelly coming out of those little poser's mouths. Today i believe it's Ja Rule, now that he's coming out with his own movie and is nailing Ashanti..........
*YAWN*
Note: I don't hear ANY people of color that talk like Mr. gjohnny, unless they're 13 and trying to act all big. I came from a town in Michigan with a total of 2 African-American families. Yet almost ALL of the entirely white middle-school boys and a lot of the Highschoolers had a serious culture-crisis of the Gjohnny sort.
And most of 'em would tell you they "be packin' tha Desert Eagles homes." Uh, huh, betcha 100% never even held a .22, much less a .45 cal semi-automatic.
What causes this????? I think it's a serious lack of Lincoln Logs and Legos as kids. How else are you going to keep their little mush-pot brains from being polluted by the propaganda boxes we call televisions.

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
Satanismycopilot
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:06 PM     

in my graduating class there was a total of 1 black kid that was so white yet tried so hard to act black it was funny we kalled him the whitest black kid we ever met. kinda didnt like that.....the wiggers in my schooler we blacker then he was and he was tryin to be black and is black it was really funny more one of those had to be there things

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:38 AM     

Legos! They kick soooo much ass. Me and my bud used to make all our own cars and stuff. I made a tricked out 4X4 S10 he made this sweet blazer, then we crafted trailers to hual our ATV's we designed, (Then lego came out with the same thig like 2 years later, damn commies :P ). Ah memories...

-Ben

Bombadier

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:10 PM     

Yup, Lego's rock. Don't know about the ones now, they've gotten pretty pricey and complex.
My first memory of any toy was a Lego spaceship my uncle bought me. It had a smaller spaceship that came out the back, and i thought it was the shit. After that i kept buying them until i was 15. I made huge spaceships, 4x4 trucks with fully articulating suspensions, clipperships and schooners, a scale Waterloo battle diorama, etc......

Seriously, Legos are a great thing to give little kids (after they stop putting everything in their mouths).
I think a little creativity and mental exercising goes a long way towards preventing the gjohnny syndrome.

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
hooyeah
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:13 PM     

a buddy of mine somehow made a 2 speed transmission out of legos hooked it up to a little drill and it actually worked

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
gjohnny
Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   7:05 PM     

haha what a homo. seriously get a fucking life.

MrPeabody

Re: gjohnny .......nuff said   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   7:09 PM     

A dipshit like you probobly has the mental capacity to buld a rectangle with legos.

-Ben

Pages in this thread: (1) 2