This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12845

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
SweetNeon

dopest shit ever   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   8:20 PM     

alright so i finish working on this carrera 4 and i was stoked cuz i havent drove a carrera 4 yet, i take it for a cruz down the street going twords a str8 away where i test them out, i go on my cell and call a friend up to let her hear this beast floored and man this car faking sounded like a formula 1 car, so i fliped a bitch to start going back to work, i start comeing up to the free way over pass light thingie and holy fucking munkey shit a dam viper comes on the road off the freeway, it was a black newer viper but it didnt look like a stock viper, on the side of it it sayed twin turbo and thats when my jaw droped and my tongue hit the floor, so i speed up and pull up to the side of it about to come to a light, that faking 50 year old dude must of knowed his shit cuz he wasnt just sporting that sticker with no turbo, that faking cock sucker sounded like a jet air plane so anyways we pull up to the light but some old fagit in a ford got in the middle of us so i couldnt realy see that lowerd dope ass viper, light turns green, i didnt drop the clutch or any thing but insted just started out going fast cuz i wasnt real sure that viper was gona race but when i seen the black nose of that car i floored the faking shit out of the c4, i pulled a good distance off the line 1st gear, i toped out 2nd gear with acupple feet infront of him and by that time we were racing up an incline going up a hill kind of but the dam sun was glareing the fuck in my face and i didnt know exactly how fast i was going but i got there quick as shit droping from a building and i had a fealing there was cars not to far way in front of me so i backed off almost dieing of a heart attack, that shit made my month right there

sweetdevil
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   9:04 AM     

lol... so I take it you like the new job?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   1:14 PM     

Sounds frickin shaweet... though I wouldn't wan't you working on my car, racing vipers, shame shame... :P

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   1:53 PM     

twin turbo viper black sounds like a hennessey 800 TT it would of fucking smoked that carerra 4 if he was really trying atleast once he got the thing moving hard to accelerate with 800 hp rear driver

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off chevy65 HP 80 ft-lbs Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
uglystick
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   3:13 PM     

man that sounds like a fun job. i'll tell ya this much, those rich fucks who drive viper hennessey's aren't always balsy enough to put their foot into it.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
SweetNeon

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   6:23 PM     

not realy, im thinking about geting me some thing alittle less stressful, flat rate sucks ass, one tech quit today infact

SweetNeon

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   6:54 PM     

i dont think that thing would even touch me till about 80, the c4 is awd

hooyeah
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   7:02 PM     

i know the c4 is awd but that viper also run like a 3 second 0-60 with a good driver

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
SweetNeon

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   7:04 PM     

i highly dought the viper is hiting that with street tires

hooyeah
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   8:28 PM     

Top Speed 378.2 kph / 235.0 mph 0 - 60 mph 2.7 seconds
0 - ¼ mile 10.7 seconds Lateral Acceleration 1.04g

Front Tires P275/35ZR18 Rear Tires P335/30ZR18

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
JcAus
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   8:29 PM     

And we dont have them in Australia Why?

MrPeabody

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   12:06 AM     

Because you have enough Skylines :P
Was the Carrera 4 modded at all??

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   6:35 AM     

stock

MrPeabody

Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   8:55 AM     

Hmmmm... What year???

-Ben

JcAus
Re: dopest shit ever   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   1:30 PM     

I am getting sick and tired of seeing skylines....oh and WRX's...it was a relief when I came out to the States not to see many Skylines or any Skylines at all. Every second person nearly has a skyline. I prefer the more exotic Nissans, like the Pulsar GTi-R one of the guys in my club has one and it goes hard as.

Jc

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4