This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2853

BlownGTP

i finally ran the bike!   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   6:00 PM     

it was a cold day but a fun day to say the least. i only got 2 runs in because it was actually busy. i ran a 12.5@110. my 60' was really bad and i think i could have gotten into the 11's if i could have gotten more runs in. my 60' was a 2.18. its hard to get the bike to launch rite. either the bikes front end goes shooting into the air and slams down or im bogging the bike to low to get a nice takeoff. it was definatly harder than it seemed but i think next summer ill have it down to a science. I know the bike is capable of mid 11's. does it seem like an 11 second pass to you guys @ 110 mph? let me know what you think. thanks guys

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   10:28 AM     

Bike? Dumb blonde didn't know you had a bike...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   11:59 AM     

Heh, I'm a blond too and I didn't know he had a bike either

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   2:01 PM     

he has a bike either that or it's his dads but i remember it being mentioned and yeah i am a dumb blonde to

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
VROOMMMM!
Satanismycopilot
Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   6:53 PM     

me too

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   8:33 PM     

SweetNeon

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   8:35 PM     

sounds like there are a whole bunch of dump people in here, idiots only speak to eachother? lol

sweetdevil
Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   9:03 AM     

birds of a feather... maybe that's why all the intellegent people stopped posting

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   4:27 PM     

yup.

bwahahhahahahaha
i'm just funnin ya.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Wed Nov 20, 02   8:21 PM     

Hey... what kinda bike you got?

a friend of mine just bought a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300R..... he bought it off a friend of his for like $6grand... that thing runs 9's... LITERALLY... all that has been done to the bike is change the exhaust... 1300 cc monster... but really... i'm not some ricer sayin he has a 9-second car.... this bike is TRULY a 9-second bike... its a TRUE crotch-rocket... haha... I know another guy (not really a friend.. more like acquaintance) with a 900cc Kawasaki Ninja... i would like to see the Hayabusa and Ninja race... should be interesting

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   12:10 AM     

Ricer shmiser, bikes are just plain faster

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Fri Nov 22, 02   12:11 PM     

LOL, yea i have a bike. nothing to really brag about. its just a Yamaha FZR with a stage 2 jet kit and slip on exhaust. i beleive you about that busa, those bikes are lethal. I think i could have gotten some better times but its hard to launch the thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Fri Nov 22, 02   6:05 PM     

ya... my friend in the hayabusa wants to race me once i get everything in my fiero.... he is SOOOO going to kick my ass.... but it'd be fun... i think i might be able to stay fairly close... lol... if 2 or 3 seconds is close... HAHAHA....

my geography teacher back in the early years of high school had a Yamaha bike... like rx6 maybe? i'm not sure of what the name was... that was a long time ago... but it was pretty badass...if i remember correctly, it was one of the fastest yamaha's you can get... but i'im not sure of what it is... before he had the yamaha, he had like a ducati or something... it was a pretty badass bike, but he sold it to get the yamaha bike...

but ya... that hayabusa is a badass bike... wish he'd let me drive it... but the whole "never driven a bike before" shies him from letting me drive it... hahahaha...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: i finally ran the bike!   Posted Fri Nov 22, 02   10:17 PM     

Heh, I could see that

-Ben