This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1359

SweetNeon

any thing going down this weekend in the valley?   Posted Sat Nov 16, 02   12:21 AM     

?

sweetdevil
Re: any thing going down this weekend in the valley?   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   8:34 AM     

No, but Ocotillo fucking rocked!!!! we had a bitchin time, and my new truck kicks ass! I rode my bike all day saturday, don't know if I'm gonna sell it now, I need the money, but I had a great time on it all weekend. The truck made my month, it was sooooo cool to wake up Sunday, load up the bike in the back of the truck and get out, not have to wait for anybody, well except Tamara.... We had a sweet time!!! Ya'll missed out!

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: any thing going down this weekend in the valley?   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   9:18 AM     

got pics? sounds cool

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
VROOMMMM!
sweetdevil
Re: any thing going down this weekend in the valley?   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   11:04 AM     

No, Jay didn't go, so we have no pics
The guy who runs this site, his brother is usually the guy who takes all those pics you see of us... Tamara and I just decided to go spur of the moment Friday afternoon, we didn't really tell anyone but her boyfriend that we were going... lol So no one else from here went with us...

BlownGTP

Re: any thing going down this weekend in the valley?   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   6:01 PM     

well, it sounds like a fun time.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: any thing going down this weekend in the valley?   Posted Tue Nov 19, 02   10:27 AM     

Had a fucking blast... I'm soooo tired this week, we're heading up to Barstow for the MDR race friday night... I'm not gonna sell the bike... I'm gonna throw it in the back of the truck and take it up to Barstow... I love riding that thing now!