This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2103

chucks65chevy
One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Fri Nov 15, 02   11:38 PM     

Alot of people, bitching about things on this site.
Well, i have to say i've seen alot of B.S. on this Site.
I rather, here about people trying to find Parts or
what not. That could save Money or jst get rid of
something not being used. Not all this B.S.'n on here.

MrPeabody

Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Fri Nov 15, 02   11:59 PM     

Hey you little prick, why don't you stop and think for a moment. This is Coachella Valley "Street Racing," not "Coachella Classifieds." If all you want to do is sell parts then go post in the "classified section," hey, what a concept, a section intended for people who want to buy and sell stuff! Wow!!!
If you don't like what people talk about then go to another fucking forum you dipshit. Otherwise, sit back and try and learn something

-Ben

Stryker
Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Sat Nov 16, 02   12:02 AM     

Well, we B.S. on here cause we fuckin wanna B.S. on here. You gotta problem with it, you can just take your A.S.S. OUTTA here. You all all 1 hundred posts you've make in the 3 days you've been here. Here's a tip to get people to like you more: DON'T MAKE 5 DIFFERENT TOPICS ABOUT WANTING SHIT!!! Say 'Hey, I want This and this and this for this vehicle.' *New paragraph*
'I want this, this and this for this vehicle.'
*New Paragraph*
'And if anyone has this, please email me'
Would that be so fuckin hard? INSTEAD you've been sayin 'I need this and this for my piece of shit truck' Then you make a new post and say 'I need this and this for my piece of shit truck.' Then you make ANOTHER fuckin thread and say 'Oh yeah, have I mentioned yet that I need this and this for my piece of shit truck yet?' Ya know, I noticed that a few board members posted websites for you to try. Did you TRY any of them? Here's an idea. And, unlike you, I'm only gonna say it once:
Either post something ONE time *If you don't speak english that's Uno*, and wait for a response *and if ya don't get one, chances are people either just don't give a fuck, or they don't konw!* or get the fuck off this site. I for one am tired of your bitching and your constant waist of webspace.

Well, I've put in my two cents. That's all I have to say 'bout this subject.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Sat Nov 16, 02   12:04 AM     

Well, we B.S. on here cause we fuckin wanna B.S. on here. You gotta problem with it, you can just take your A.S.S. OUTTA here. You all all 1 hundred posts you've make in the 3 days you've been here. Here's a tip to get people to like you more: DON'T MAKE 5 DIFFERENT TOPICS ABOUT WANTING SHIT!!! Say 'Hey, I want This and this and this for this vehicle.' *New paragraph*
*New Paragraph*
Would that be so fuckin hard? INSTEAD you've been sayin 'I need this and this for my piece of shit truck' Then you make a new post and say 'I need this and this for my piece of shit truck.' Then you make ANOTHER fuckin thread and say 'Oh yeah, have I mentioned yet that I need this and this for my piece of shit truck yet?' Ya know, I noticed that a few board members posted websites for you to try. Did you TRY any of them? Here's an idea. And, unlike you, I'm only gonna say it once:
Either post something ONE time *If you don't speak english that's Uno*, and wait for a response *and if ya don't get one, chances are people either just don't give a fuck, or they don't konw!* or get the fuck off this site. I for one am tired of your bitching and your constant waist of webspace.

Well, I've put in my two cents. That's all I have to say 'bout this subject.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
VROOMMMM!
hooyeah
Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Sat Nov 16, 02   12:04 AM     

oh yeah remember not to repeat tings

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Sat Nov 16, 02   12:08 AM     

LOL

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   8:36 AM     

Well, we B.S. on here cause we fuckin wanna B.S. on here. You gotta problem with it, you can just take your A.S.S. OUTTA here. Here's a tip to get people to like you more: DON'T MAKE 5 DIFFERENT TOPICS ABOUT WANTING SHIT!!! Say 'Hey, I want This and this and this for this vehicle.' *New paragraph*
*New Paragraph*
Either post something ONE time *If you don't speak english that's Uno*, and wait for a response *and if ya don't get one, chances are people either just don't give a fuck, or they don't konw!* or get the fuck off this site. I for one am tired of your bitching and your constant waste of webspace.

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Stryker
Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   10:25 AM     

Damn. Ya know, when I posted that, I didn't know it'd be so damned popular! LoL

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
Bombadier

Re: One Very Big Question!!! Why Do,   Posted Mon Nov 18, 02   2:15 PM     

hey, those words should be put into UBB law somewhere

however, i prefer to use the brief statement-
"PISS OFF"

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"